Dominated Men

Dominated Men

God looks over the millions of people and says 'Welcome to Heaven. I want the women to go with Saint Peter, and the men to form two lines. Make one line of the men that dominated their women on earth, and the other of men who were dominated by their women.'

There's much movement, but eventually the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were dominated is 100 miles long. The line of men that dominated women has only one man.
God gets angry and says, 'You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all dominated by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him!'
He turns to the man and says, 'Tell them, my son. How did you manage to be the only one on that line?' The man says, 'I don't know, my wife told me to stand here.'

Too, too funny!!!!!!

But pretty sad, yeah?
Why are so many men afraid to take their place in a marriage!?!

Yeah the women take advantage then deep inside they look at their man as weak!

Too, too funny!!!!!!

But pretty sad, yeah?
Why are so many men afraid to take their place in a marriage!?!

Yeah the women take advantage then deep inside they look at their man as weak!

Or maybe some women have to take the lead because their husbands are way too passive and apathetic to be the head of the house, so they have no choice but to be the "man" themselves. Doing that for long periods does lead to the woman loosing her femininity and becoming controlling, but it's just a result, not something intended! Thank God that is not our case(my husband and I) but I've seen it many times and I truly feel sorry for the people in those situations...:) Good joke though...

Laura:)

That's funny.

kity.gif

Back