[SIZE=-1]The doctors gave no hope for her; she seemed to fade away[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]My hours were filled with constant dread; time became a knife[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]That slowly and relentlessly cut the cord of life[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]There was a teacher in the region then some of us had heard[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]That He'd healed the paralytic by the power of just His Word[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]So with hope again rekindled I went at once to see[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]If I could find a man named Jesus from a town in Galilee[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I began to search the city and soon I saw the crowd[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]They were pressing in to touch Him and they called His Name out loud[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]But with the strength of desperation I pushed them all aside[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I through myself before Him and from my knees I cried[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]"Lord, come and heal my daughter, even now she's close to death[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Her fever's uncontrollable, she fights for every breath[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]But God's given You the power; life is Yours to give[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]If you'll just lay Your hands on her I know that she will live"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](She will live, she will live)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Well, He'd just begun to go with me when a face I saw with fear[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Came towards me with the news I knew I didn't want to hear[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]And although I tried to steel myself I trembled when he said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"Why bother the Teacher anymore, your little girl is dead."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Then Jesus touched my shoulder and He told me not to grieve[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The trembling stopped when He looked at me and said, "Only believe"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Then He sent the crowds away except His closest men[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]And they followed right behind us as we started off again[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]But we were still a long ways down the road when I heard the sounds and cries[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Of the mourners and musicians as they strove to dramatize[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]My grief they had no business with beneath their loud disguise[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]My wife just sat there silently and stared through empty eyes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Then Jesus asked the mourners, "Why is it that you weep?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]She isn't dead as you suppose, the child is just asleep."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]It only took a moment for their wails to turn to jeers[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"Who does this man think he is? Get him out of here!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]With authority I've never heard in the lips of any man[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]He spoke and every sound rolled out with the thunder of command[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]And in the sudden silence they all hurried for the door[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Wondering what the reasons were they'd ever come there for[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Then He called his three disciples that were with Him on the way[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]He led them and my wife and me to where our daughter lay[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]He took her by the hand; He told her "Child, arise"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]And the words were barely spoken when she opened up her eyes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]She rose and walked across the room and stood there at our sides[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]My wife knelt down and held her close and at last she really cried[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]And then Jesus told us both to see that our daughter had some food[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]But as to how her life was saved, not to speak a word...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Not to speak a word...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I got to tell somebody[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I got to tell somebody, got to tell somebody, what Jesus did for me[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I got to tell somebody, got to tell somebody, what Jesus did for me[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]~ Adam, Where are you?[/SIZE]

Unashamed and naked in a garden that has never seen the rain,
[SIZE=-1]Rulers of a kingdom, full of joy -- never marred by any pain,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The morning all around them seems to celebrate the life they've just begun;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]And in the majesty of innocence the king and queen come walking in the sun[/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]But the master of deception now begins with his discection of the Word[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]And with all of his craft and subtly the serpent twists the simple truths they've heard,[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]While hanging in the balance is a world that has been placed at their command[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]And all their unborn children die as both of them bow down to Satan's hand.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]And just before the ev'ning in the cool of the day, They hear the voice of God as He is walking[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]And they can't abide His presence, so they try to hide away;[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]But still they hear the sound as He is calling:[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]"Adam, Adam, where are you?[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]Adam, Adam, where are you?[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]Adam, Adam, where are you?"[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]In the stifling heat of summer now the gard'ner and his wife are in the field[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]And it seems that thorns and thistles are the only crop his stuggles ever yield[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]He eats his meals in sorrow 'til he sinks in to the dust whence he came[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]But all down through the ages he can hear his Maker calling out his name.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]"Adam, Adam, where are you?[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]Adam, Adam, where are you?"[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]And though the curse has long be broken[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]Adams' sons are still the prisners of their fears[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]Rushing helter skelter to destrution with their fingers in their ears[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]While the Fathers voice is calling with an urgency I've never heard before[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]"Won't you come in from the darkness now before it's time to finally close the door!"[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]Adam, Adam, where are you?[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]Adam, Adam, I love you!"[/SIZE][/FONT]

Back