DONE

I guess I just have a greater emphasis on Scripture now than I used to. I'll plan on using it more often.

Sometimes we can get emotional and say big things we want to accomplish. But honestly I am still Reformed at heart and I fully believe the Bible supports it. This was kind of God's way to bring me back in to reading the scriptures and using them more often.

Last edited:
I would have rathered you to have said irritate someone instead of using the p word.

Blessings
That "P" word is found throughout scripture.

1Kings16v11And it came to pass, when he began to reign, as soon as he sat on his throne, that he slew all the house of Baasha: he left him not one that pisseth against a wall, neither of his kinsfolks, nor of his friends.

1Sam25v22So and more also do God unto the enemies of David, if I leave of all that pertain to him by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.

1Kings14v10Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam, and will cut off from Jeroboam him that pisseth against the wall,and him that is shut up and left in Israel, and will take away the remnant of the house of Jeroboam, as a man taketh away dung, till it be all gone.

And you will find that these, and many more such verses in the King James are true to the Hebrew. Most translations are too squeamish and simply put the word "male" or "man" there instead of sticking to the original.
Scripture is earthy at times, saying it like it is.

And you will find that these, and many more such verses in the King James are true to the Hebrew. Most translations are too squeamish and simply put the word "male" or "man" there instead of sticking to the original.

And this was needed why ?
How the word is used in several versions is one thing and then it can be used in other ways as something else. It's not the word as much as how it is used. And yet this was not used as scripture, just saying it like it is. ;)

Last edited:
That "P" word is found throughout scripture.

1Kings16v11And it came to pass, when he began to reign, as soon as he sat on his throne, that he slew all the house of Baasha: he left him not one that pisseth against a wall, neither of his kinsfolks, nor of his friends.

1Sam25v22So and more also do God unto the enemies of David, if I leave of all that pertain to him by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.

1Kings14v10Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam, and will cut off from Jeroboam him that pisseth against the wall,and him that is shut up and left in Israel, and will take away the remnant of the house of Jeroboam, as a man taketh away dung, till it be all gone.

That is great. There are a couple of other words that people use as swear words nowadays in the Bible......but that does not make it right to use them in a Christian forum as swear words.

Blessings

I forgave you when i wrote it but thought that i would say something, because to me that is a swear word.
I don't see it as a swear word, but my parents must, because they won't let me say it. Technically I didn't "say" the word when writing that post.

As much as I avoid concentrating on disagreements among brothers, I don't think sweeping them under the rug is better. I celebrate the differences between viewpoints, and find my own understanding greatly enhanced by others. I can read a passage and understand that some of my brothers find great teaching in an alternate interpretation. Many times those alternate understandings empower their ministries, which are not mine, but serve the same Lord.

Back