Dream about a friend

I feel so silly writing this here...but it was unusual to me....idk here goes.

Okay, so I was passing by my old work place and I asked her how she was doing....she said not good, the coworkers aren't as nice as the were when I was there...and she seemed stressed

Scene changed and I was with my mom, she had went to the bathroom...I needed to go but all the ladies were leaving and it was just these 4 men huddled together near the bathroom.....

I felt like they wanted to do harm so I turned around. And walked into a room....it was sort of like a court room... My friend was there and recounting a bad event. Then she started attacking a guy in the crowd, who is what caused the bad event for her.

Then we go outside and I pray for her I thank Jesus for her bravery because what she's doing is courageous and not easy to speak about..... I could feel she was stalling and didn't want to go back in the room to testify.... So I pray more with her.

Then, my brother comes...and I can feel my spirit awaken....we both reach our hands out to her...I myself pray in tongues and my brother does too and the spirit falls on my friend.

I tell her she has the holy spirit and that now she's going to be okay because she has someone fighting for her and just told her who the holy spirit was in general...then I woke up.

I feel so silly writing this here...but it was unusual to me....idk here goes.

Okay, so I was passing by my old work place and I asked her how she was doing....she said not good, the coworkers aren't as nice as the were when I was there...and she seemed stressed

Scene changed and I was with my mom, she had went to the bathroom...I needed to go but all the ladies were leaving and it was just these 4 men huddled together near the bathroom.....

I felt like they wanted to do harm so I turned around. And walked into a room....it was sort of like a court room... My friend was there and recounting a bad event. Then she started attacking a guy in the crowd, who is what caused the bad event for her.

Then we go outside and I pray for her I thank Jesus for her bravery because what she's doing is courageous and not easy to speak about..... I could feel she was stalling and didn't want to go back in the room to testify.... So I pray more with her.

Then, my brother comes...and I can feel my spirit awaken....we both reach our hands out to her...I myself pray in tongues and my brother does too and the spirit falls on my friend.

I tell her she has the holy spirit and that now she's going to be okay because she has someone fighting for her and just told her who the holy spirit was in general...then I woke up.

Ignore it! Dreams are the result of a brain awake while your body is asleep.

IMO dreams are generally a way of your brain processing all the information and events that have happened to you during the day. It's not so much about what you dreamed about, but how you felt. Did you have an anxious day? Did you feel helpless for some reason? All these things will reflect in your dreams.

I've recently had a series of vivid dreams which range from brilliant success, to tragic failure, which I know are based on the fact that my eldest son is currently going through university applications! He's really stressed out, and I take that all on board in my poor old head!

Perhaps, you're like me. A person who strongly feels the emotions of the other people. I always have done, and I wish I didn't, but I do. Not just family, but friends too.

If you are, try to help. I agree with @ krossquad, the Holy Spirit is at work. BUT, you can only do what you can do. The rest is up to God.

Blessings and prayers to you x

Back