Dust if you must

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
I love it.... I always say to people when they make excuses about the dust. And I have a real estate friend who always says that to me. I try to tell her that I did not come to look at your dust ... I came to fellowship with the owners.

The older you get He He.... the less important these things become. Thanks my son for the reminder.:israel::israel::israel:

Dust if you must but there's not much time,
With rivers to swim and mountains to climb,
Music to hear and books to read,
Friends to cherish and life to lead.
:cool::cool::cool:

Why do you think my name is " Dusty " He ....He :D:D:D

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Brother Larry!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!

OH, DID I MENTION? THANK YOU!

Ever since the kids, my house is literally a disaster zone. I actually have little tumble weeds of dust rolling across the floor like it's Arizona! So, brother, you have no idea how much this means to me!! What do you want for Christmas? I know a guy...:D

Laura

After having my grandson over all week it brought back memories of never being able to see my floors under all the toys and etc! My two youngest are now teenagers and confine their disater zones mostly to their rooms.
A funny thing though Laura, my daughter who was the messiest one of all is now a neat-o-holic!:D

Yah , Laura .... I can empathise with you..... But I am the queen of all Dust..... He He:D:D:D and my cat's name is Dusty and she looks like a dust ball.

But I don't have an excuse like you all do, just procrastination.:(:(:(

I personally always thought of dusting as one of the few wars that would never be won.

But God made man from the earth Mike:
Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Larry, is it permissable to dust the Letters I should write,

before I seal them in their envelopes, for delivery????

Or is "Dust" just God's reminder that We spend too much

time looking down, instead of up????????

God Bless,

Mike.:)

All this talk about dust got me to thinking, which is a dangerous thing. I've read that a significant proportion of household dust is composed of dead, shed skin cells. If this is the case, will some of that dust arise on resurrection day? In my mind I am imagining a great WHOOSH and a cloud of dust billowing up from under the bed.

Back