Earth Quakes 2014

Why would the Lord create earthquakes to tell something? They just say that the end times would be that there are going to be earthquakes

Matthew 24 (NLT)
4 Jesus told them, “Don’t let anyone mislead you, 5 for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah.’ They will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and threats of wars, but don’t panic. Yes, these things must take place, but the end won’t follow immediately. 7 Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world. 8 But all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.

Matthew 24 (NLT)
Such a great passage, the bible is so beautiful.

24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Have you guys noticed all the major earthquakes that have happened in the last week? Do you think The Lord is trying to tell us something?

These are the same amount of Earthquakes that normally happen.

Since 1900 we expect about 8 major Earthquakes a years and one Major one 8.0 or above. Nothing has changed........ Well, but what Jesus said is happening. I wish I saved that news article about the number are not increasing but where they are hitting has changed and Scientist were trying to figure that out.

Jesus already told them though.....
Jesus did not say they would increase in Number, he said something else.

Be blessed.

Yeah, that 8.2 earthquake in Chile is insane!

According to Wikepedia, on average there is one earthquake of this scale every year.

And when it comes to the measuring system isn't like a 5.0 on the 10 times larger than one that measures 4.0

Again from Wikepedia: "An earthquake that measures 5.0 on the Richter scale has a shaking amplitude 10 times larger than one that measures 4.0, and corresponds to a 31.6 times larger release of energy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richter_magnitude_scale

Jesus said.............

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

The Holy Spirit did not use the word prostithēmi which means to add more, increase, gather more. The word used was Divers Places, or the one Greek Word Topos. Topography

Strongs: Topos:
that is, location (as a position, home, tract, etc.); figuratively condition, opportunity;

Thayer:
topos
1) place, any portion or space marked off, as it were from surrounding space
1a) an inhabited place, as a city, village, district

Earthquakes that target specific populated areas because of opportunity and the condition of that place. Not more, but well placed.
Specifically caused by the enemey, to target.

I was reading an article about scientist could not figure out why the earthquakes were not out to sea like normal but hitting populated areas instead. They were measuring if the number had increased but instead found the numbers the same, but the damage done almost quadrupled.

that prompted me to go look and see what Jesus said again.

We are getting close folks. Get in the Will of God, and for those already, stay there.

Blessings.

Have you guys noticed all the major earthquakes that have happened in the last week? Do you think The Lord is trying to tell us something?
I live in Southern California and there have been a lot here the last two weeks. I haven't even felt them. I only know because my kids told me. I thank God that he is our protector. God is infinitely more powerful than all things combined, including all earthquakes. God is the divine protector. He can make an earthquake a no shake. Trust him always.

I live in Southern California and there have been a lot here the last two weeks. I haven't even felt them. I only know because my kids told me. I thank God that he is our protector. God is infinitely more powerful than all things combined, including all earthquakes. God is the divine protector. He can make an earthquake a no shake. Trust him always.

Lord had me stop a Tornado once. We are no longer under bondage to the elements of this World. (If not a child) Gal 3

How'd that happen?

You would have to ask the Lord how he pulled that off. One moment it's right there across I20 from me, then next Poof, it's gone. hail stopped, sun came out instantly.

Lot better than what I told the tornado to do, Exceeding, abundantly, Above all we ask or think. (Eph 3:20)
I would not have messed with it because I was on the phone waiting on it to zip past me. (Did not want to drive with the golf ball size hail and loose a windshield) However, the trucks off the side of the road in front and behind were not OK with the tornado so the Lord asked me to take care of it for them.

How he did it? Beats me. To be honest, I was even amazed and that is hard to do.

Yeah, that 8.2 earthquake in Chile is insane! And when it comes to the measuring system isn't like a 5.0 on the 10 times larger than one that measures 4.0
I was up watching TV the night that Japan got hammered with those waves.. It was clear to me that this was an important event..biblically important. Just my gut feeling is that we have about 40 years before the end. Some would ask how I came up with that?.....well I don't know its just a feeling:)

This is amazing! Do you think it's possible to create tornados also?

You say that in a mocking way though, and we ought to be careful about making fun of the Holy Spirit and power of God. I see you have two funnies also.

I had just left Atlanta and the hail started then I noticed I could not hardly keep my truck on the road and the ice was hitting my windshield. The truck was shaking violently so i pulled over as did lots of other truckers. Some trucks were already on their side.

I had no idea tornadoes was on the loose, but If I was in danger the Lord would have said something. I don't fear tornado though.

Jesus was asleep in the bottom of the boat when the storm hit. That is how we are suppose to be. This is no game, you fear, you could die.

I turned on the CB (Normally off because of the trash) my truck was shaking violently I called my wife just to talk and want for it to pass.

I hear on the CB that they spotted it and it was coming right right for us. This was just a bit across the interstate from me. My truck was really shaking at this point.

There is no reason to be afraid of a tornado though. ZERO. I know Jesus got real upset with them in the boat and that won't be me. I please the Lord, and trust him.

I heard a guy on the CB crying........ A grown truck driver crying amazing, then I hear another saying he was going to try to say good bye to the wife and kids........ (Not even dead yet but wants to say goodbye) The tornado was right there and I could not see it but the other drivers saw it.

However, my wondering why Grown men were crying like sissy girls, turned to this compassion. I even had tears, and I understood suddenly how the enemy was tormenting them. Hard to explain but the lord said.....just then....."Stop that tornado for their sake"

I said OK, Yes sir.

I know exactly what I said.......... I said tornado, now listen up. You are to go around all these trucks in the Name of Jesus, and not one truck ahead of me, or behind will you touch. All these truckers are safe.

BAM!@!!!

Tornado Gone, Hail stopped, sun came out. The truckers were asking where she go, what just happened. I knew what happened but I did not know how the Lord pulled that off.

We ought not to mock the Holy Spirit though. We ought not to go Ha, ha like a idiot with the person that mocks the Holy Spirit.

Amazing.

I wonder if you do this a lot with scripture too, misinterpret it. With two whole sentences of mine, you came to the conclusion that I was mocking the Holy Spirit and the power of God?

MichaelH, it is your attitude. We aren't against these stories or the power of God, but you have a condescending tone all the time and it turns people off.

Back