Earth Quakes 2014

I think you are missing the point? you have no witness on this issue or any other in my view, until you repent of the wickedness and sin you have committed against Sweet... so please don't complain about how no one will listen to your vain and empty thoughts about the things of God.. you have no standing among the saints , to give counsel upon the truth until you walk in the truth. What you are showing here is what the scriptures refer to as "reprobate".. I have given you fair warning and will soon turn away from any form of fellowship with you.

Well, I am not concerned at all what others think or even care. It's not my place to make anyone care or be in fellowship with me.
I have done nothing wrong to Sweetpea, ZERO.

I don't also have to answer to anyone here, and I back everything with scripture. If I got out of line with scripture, then I will correct it.

I also don't lie or stretch truth. Received or not, it's still true and it don't matter what others think. Unlike you though, I don't continue to hold onto things that have no relevance. Each thread, each topic is a whole new area concerning scriptures and you best treat it as such. No need to hang on to feelings about someone from thread to thread. If you find some just completely silly, then ignore them. If someone keeps misquoting you, then ignore them and move on.

Michael.....I am of the same understanding as is Mitspa. YOUR character has been damaged and your witness for Christ is non-existant IMO.

Well, I am not sure how to fix that Major. We all have personalities and styles some receive and some don't. We can't be bothered by what others think. I am not here long again anyway, I got a chance to get home and going back out soon.

Well, I am not sure how to fix that Major. We all have personalities and styles some receive and some don't. We can't be bothered by what others think. I am not here long again anyway, I got a chance to get home and going back out soon.

Yes you do! Mitspha explained it to you.

And yes.....we can be bothered by what others think.

Because of her understanding of the Word, she did not fully understand what I was saying, and that is my fault for being unable to make it more clear. She had been concerned about something a Pastor said to her about great destruction concerning her kid or great salvation. I told her to just cut the enemy off in her house with no strife and not be concerned about what the Pastor said as there can be no destruction if the enemy has no right to bring any. What that Pastor said was sort of cryptic and he did not explain it to her or her husband and just made the comment and left.

Blessings.

Actually, I understand the Word, Michael. I don't understand your interpretation. The pastor did not say there was great destruction concerning my kid. Again, he asked us if we were committed to fulfilling our marital vows (while looking directly at my husband) and we said yes. He quoted Malachai 4:6 and said that our child will bring great restoration (as in to the marriage) or else there will be destruction. You interpreted that as danger to people's lives and said better to ditch the husband than allow strife in the home.

King James Bible
And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

“Remember the Law of Moses, My servant,
Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel,
With the statutes and judgments.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
6 And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.”

When speaking about our son, he said spoke about Elijah and how he was a great restorer and this one will also be a great restorer.

why not just admit your clear and evident error, and apologize as a true believer should? Its pride mike that is destroying your witness here and everywhere you attempt to be a witness...it will be until you repent and turn from it!

Last edited:
I don't need an apology. It's just forced at this point. I just think it's wrong for someone to interpret something in a negative way and then say he did not interpret it that way (he later said he never mentioned anyone dying, but he did on several occasions in that thread). I think you should never attempt to interpret anything if you don't really know. You should only give a negative message if you are 100% sure it's from God! I'm curious as to what he feels God actually told him at this point... separate from his interpretation. Also, I think it's wrong to give unbiblical advice (like ditching the husband). However, I don't want MichaelH to leave the forum, so I'm just going to forget about it.

Actually, I understand the Word, Michael. I don't understand your interpretation. The pastor did not say there was great destruction concerning my kid. Again, he asked us if we were committed to fulfilling our marital vows (while looking directly at my husband) and we said yes. He quoted Malachai 4:6 and said that our child will bring great restoration (as in to the marriage) or else there will be destruction. You interpreted that as danger to people's lives and said better to ditch the husband than allow strife in the home.

Blessings SweetPea. That is what I said, best to cut off all strife and not worry about any destruction. I never said Leave the Husband though, I said it best to ditch him and not have strife. I believe in separation until the other party gets fixed. No reason a women should be spoken to in certain ways by a husband at any time.

As for what the Pastor said, my response was to just cut the devil off and not worry about any destruction. I also don't know how a child could be responsible to fix someones marriage. That part seemed off to me.

I was just giving Scripture about strife and what it can bring into a house. My fix was just to remove all strife and have peace.

It's is really better to speak on a phone with someone though to explain things when concerning marriage issues. I spent 2 hours on the phone last night with a women and her marriage issues. The goal was to keep her not mad at the husband she just left, not get involved in anyone else, and get peace in her own life.
Her dad wants to pay for a divorce and have her be done with this guy, and I agree with that, to break a control freak, you cut off the thing he wants to control. What I told her though is not to write the guy off, but lets believe for him and let God deal with him alone without her being around as an object to mistreat.

I am against divorce or more so against giving up on a spouse. We can send strong messages to a offending spouse, but that does not mean we make choices out of anger or complete banishment. The other spouse can let them know they mean business, and not tolerate any abuse in any form.

Blessings.

look we can post your own words... If you said one thing and meant another? Why not admit that? Why not apologize for saying something in a way that could harm others? Why all the pride??? Why not admit your error? I make errors all the time and people fail to understand me all the time... I rejoice that I can say "Im sorry" to a brother or sister in the Lord and have confidence they will forgive my error...this is how Gods system works! Pride destroys the fellowship we would have with each other in the truth.

look we can post your own words... If you said one thing and meant another? Why not admit that? Why not apologize for saying something in a way that could harm others? Why all the pride??? Why not admit your error? I make errors all the time and people fail to understand me all the time... I rejoice that I can say "Im sorry" to a brother or sister in the Lord and have confidence they will forgive my error...this is how Gods system works! Pride destroys the fellowship we would have with each other in the truth.

I have not changed what I have said. I posted how many scriptures? At all cost, remove all strife from the home, whatever that means, then just do it. I can't stress enough about not allowing the devil in our homes. I backed it all with scriptures, as where there is strife...... EVERY EVIL WORK ABOUNDS........... That means everything can happen if the enemy has a place.

Once the strife part is fixed, then we move on to the next step.

In all marriage issues, God needs at least one who will be a doer of the Word if it's going to work. Just one.......... I offered to talk with the Husband even.

So I never said one thing and meant another.

When both spouses are mad, angry, upset, hurt, then there is no joy of the Lord present which is our strength. That needs fixed first in one spouse at least.

Prayers get hindered when spouse are at odds with each other..... (Peter) to fix things we need prayers not to be hindered.
I have not said or meant anything different Mitpsa.

I have not changed what I have said. I posted how many scriptures? At all cost, remove all strife from the home, whatever that means, then just do it. I can't stress enough about not allowing the devil in our homes. I backed it all with scriptures, as where there is strife...... EVERY EVIL WORK ABOUNDS........... That means everything can happen if the enemy has a place.

Once the strife part is fixed, then we move on to the next step.

In all marriage issues, God needs at least one who will be a doer of the Word if it's going to work. Just one.......... I offered to talk with the Husband even.

So I never said one thing and meant another.

When both spouses are mad, angry, upset, hurt, then there is no joy of the Lord present which is our strength. That needs fixed first in one spouse at least.

Prayers get hindered when spouse are at odds with each other..... (Peter) to fix things we need prayers not to be hindered.
I have not said or meant anything different Mitpsa.
Whatever Mike... you told this lady it was time to "dump her husband" and you acted as if you where doing it in the Name of the Lord...you should repent with tears, but instead you stand in your error and defend your own pride. Be sure your sins will find you out, Im through with folks like you.

I don't need an apology. It's just forced at this point. I just think it's wrong for someone to interpret something in a negative way and then say he did not interpret it that way (he later said he never mentioned anyone dying, but he did on several occasions in that thread). I think you should never attempt to interpret anything if you don't really know. You should only give a negative message if you are 100% sure it's from God! I'm curious as to what he feels God actually told him at this point... separate from his interpretation. Also, I think it's wrong to give unbiblical advice (like ditching the husband). However, I don't want MichaelH to leave the forum, so I'm just going to forget about it.

NO!! I have to leave anyway, and it's not about the forum. Ditching the Husband is the best way to fix someone who has the attitude that you will never leave and have no choice but to be under his power. That sends a strong message to the control person and makes you no longer an enabler. So while we are sending that strong message, we don't write the husband off but put him in a place to seek God. This control issue is not a good thing, but God can fix it.

However, I still have to leave again. I am home for a bit, I thought I was staying gone longer, but got routed home. It has nothing to do with the forums, nor do I get upset at folks or stay upset.

I want the best for you and the Husband. The Husband needs to learn to honor and respect you, and you need to learn things.

Blessings.

Whatever Mike... you told this lady it was time to "dump her husband" and you acted as if you where doing it in the Name of the Lord...you should repent with tears, but instead you stand in your error and defend your own pride. Be sure your sins will find you out, Im through with folks like you.

I told her to ditch the Husband if it causes strife in the House. I don't allow any strife in my own house including from the wife. You fix a controlling person by removing his object of control. Once the controlling person understands that his behivour will not be tolerated they tend to look to change. If the controlling person has no concern about their actions, then there is no need to change. I never said anything about divorce, nor did I say anything about things being permanent. Your making that up, and the Lord is not so fine with strife and husbands not walking in honor of his wife and his sister in Christ as you think the Lord is.

We don't play games with these things in marriage. We do what it takes to fix them, and counseling has not helped, so we take other steps. If a person does not want to take other steps, then they live with what they will tolerate. I go for a complete fix, if you don't want it fixed, then I am not the best person to speak with.

I would agree with that in the case of physical abuse. In this situation, I think I need to continue to pray for him and do my best to do my part.

I would agree with that in the case of physical abuse. In this situation, I think I need to continue to pray for him and do my best to do my part.

If you can endure that, then best to always take a stand and trust God. A whole lot of women I meet though have emotional needs and end up being a mess some days because I don't believe it's the women's Job to fix things or have to endure any type of abuse or mistreatment. Scripture tells us mean to treat the wife "AS" the weaker vessel. Not that women are weaker but to be treated with care as Christ loved the Church.

Mental abuse can lead to bad things also. My mom would be a good case of this. I know it's her fault for not getting over things but I question to why she would have to endure all she did in the first place.

Men should bring out and help the wife with her Calling and God given abilities. When the wife wants to talk, we need to smile and listen, no matter how much it don't make sense to us.

Carol had to go someplace the other day for example and said I need to have her phone because I needed to get the call so I can let some guys in to look at the furnace.

I said why not just take your phone, so you have a phone and call me if they are coming. She goes...... ohhhh, OK. Even with logic issues, we still should just smile and be kind.

She does remind me constantly that there are things she does need to take care of because I am clueless on. That is true also.

I think this is all a big misunderstanding. Maybe everyone is defining the phrase that is in argument differently.

MichaelH is passionate about the word of God, and I can't see him intentionally giving unbiblical advice. Maybe "ditch the husband" to one person might mean divorce, and to another mean just go outside for a walk to cool down.

There is language barriers. Romanians always sound like they're yelling, but to them this is normal. To us we might see it as unloving, to them they might see it as loving. I always thought why don't eastern european people ever smile, what's there problem it's rude. To them they think, why are these Americans always smiling, they are probably fake and not trust worthy. But clearly we all want the best for each other. :)

I think this is all a big misunderstanding. Maybe everyone is defining the phrase that is in argument differently.

MichaelH is passionate about the word of God, and I can't see him intentionally giving unbiblical advice. Maybe "ditch the husband" to one person might mean divorce, and to another mean just go outside for a walk to cool down.

There is language barriers. Romanians always sound like they're yelling, but to them this is normal. To us we might see it as unloving, to them they might see it as loving. I always thought why don't eastern european people ever smile, what's there problem it's rude. To them they think, why are these Americans always smiling, they are probably fake and not trust worthy. But clearly we all want the best for each other. :)

Thank you Messiah, My quote to "Ditch the Husband" came from the scripture about allowing strife in the house. When growing up, the expression to my older friends..... "Let me ditch my younger brother first before we go." Was no indication that my younger brother would not be around anymore or part of the family.

Pro 19:13 A foolish son is the calamity of his father: and the contentions of a wife are a continual dropping.

Pro 25:24
It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house.

The Word says remove the contention as it is better to live on the corner of a roof, than be in a large house with a person who causes strife.

If we just obey the Word, then God gets involved. It's why God sent his Word to help us.

Pro 17:1 Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife.

If the Word says it's better to have quietness and be with less (Which many women have to choose with Husband separation) , then as believers we should act on that word. We already know that less drastic measures through the years have not solved the issue with the marriage by what Sweetpea has said. So it's time to examine more closely what the Word does say.

If we enable people to continue in their error, then we do not help them at all.

The last thing a verbally abusive person needs is to be allowed to continue their abusive ways if they can't recognize through counseling, scripture and other help what they are doing and just who's Daughter and Son they are mistreating.

One thing that keeps me in check with the wife is that She is God's Daughter. That thought comes first before I say anything. Lots of things I accept just because girls are a bit different in thinking than we are. Some things I do put my foot down.

If a person is not interested in fixing something no matter what a temporary cost may be, then there is not much God can do. God has solutions and is under no obligation to work things out under our own ways or thinking.

Blessings.

Reactions: Sal
Back