Eat your hearts out ...... he he

Dusty

Inactive
Eat your hearts out ...... he he

Two days ago , I bought a cappucino maker and have been hooked on cappucino..... MMMM ...so good with cinnimon on top of the foam. Yum

COFEE.jpg

I guess you haven't heard brother, even bad coffee is good coffee!

Bad coffee? That is a contradiction in terms, my friend! :) As a student, I am powered by coffee. I drink maybe 2-3 cups a day. I take it with cream and sugar. Sometimes I will do a capaccino, but it depends. The flavored kind you get at the 7-11 is almost not even coffee, it's so sweet. More like multi-flavored hot chocolate. But it's still good- I'll drink it! A "real" capaccino or Americano (my fave) from a coffee house? Those are great, but expensive. So, yes to all, but most days I use my own Mr. Coffee machine and Folgers. Add some sweetener, half n' half and cinnamon. Yum. :)

OK, I take that back. I just remembered the dreaded "coffee" machine in the break room at my job. Stale instant coffee, the chemical-y taste at odds with the metallic aftertaste. Wouldn't wish that stuff on my worst enemy.

OK, I take that back. I just remembered the dreaded "coffee" machine in the break room at my job. Stale instant coffee, the chemical-y taste at odds with the metallic aftertaste. Wouldn't wish that stuff on my worst enemy.

But like you said , Coffee with cinnimon.... yum......:D:D now that 's good and I also have a grinder of white, brown sugar chunks with vanilla bean and I grind that into my coffee ..... that is good as well

Back