Economic Downturn Warning

Yeah, I read about that recently, how gold was illegal and they went around collecting it; even men and womens wedding rings.

Another question; is the reason for the U.S. warring in the middle east because those countries want to sell their oil without using the petro dollar?
The petro-dollar agreement is with Saudi Arabia only. The rest do as well only because of the establishment of the system. I honestly do not know why we're at war so much in ME except to keep our economy going when it should have died years ago. While it's easy to say "It's for the oil", we're not getting the profits of it, we're only getting deeper in debt.

Well people, the UK economy is looking up...might be a dampener for everyone else involved in this thread ;)
We have massive improvements all around and our currency the pound (£) is steady.
I think the US may have more potential problems than us as the US is much bigger.
Don't panic my US cousins, your President and our Prime Minister are good friends so we'll look after you; like you have helped us in the past. (y)

P.S. This isn't a joke, it's prophecy:

Revelation 6:6 (KJV)
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

A penny here is a denarion, a day's wage. If you make $15/hour and you work for 8 hours, you'll have $120 before taxes. What this verse means is that in today's money, a quart (4 cups) of wheat will cost you $120. That's inflation! 1 lb of wheat yields roughly 3 cups of flour. You need 2.5 to 3.5 cups of flour to make 1 loaf of bread. So 1 loaf of bread will cost $120.

Now this may take some time, but it's coming because the word of God says so.

Being a history nut abut WW2, the inflation in Germany toward the end of the war was so bad that they did not price the merchandise being sold, because the price would go UP before the shopper could pay for it at the old price.

Well people, the UK economy is looking up...might be a dampener for everyone else involved in this thread ;)
We have massive improvements all around and our currency the pound (£) is steady.
I think the US may have more potential problems than us as the US is much bigger.
Don't panic my US cousins, your President and our Prime Minister are good friends so we'll look after you; like you have helped us in the past. (y)

Now that is the kind of stuff I like to hear.

It depends on who you listen to. The main stream mis-leadia is guided by corporations(aka governments).

Example: in the U.S. they were reporting about the ebola cases in the U.S., then they stopped reporting about cases of ebola in the U.S. and only reported about it in Africa; hence deflecting attention about it abroad.

It depends on who you listen to. The main stream mis-leadia is guided by corporations(aka governments).

Example: in the U.S. they were reporting about the ebola cases in the U.S., then they stopped reporting about cases of ebola in the U.S. and only reported about it in Africa; hence deflecting attention about it abroad.

I hear you, but wasn't that simply due to the fact that there were only a couple of people effected and they recovered except the one in Texas. It seems to me that it was blown out of proportion to begin with in the U.S...........but that is just me. News seems to only be about bad and dangerous things to begin with.

The petro-dollar agreement is with Saudi Arabia only. The rest do as well only because of the establishment of the system. I honestly do not know why we're at war so much in ME except to keep our economy going when it should have died years ago. While it's easy to say "It's for the oil", we're not getting the profits of it, we're only getting deeper in debt.

Could it be that our debt problem is a monster which was born out of our desire to have nice things and homes for all people and the govt. encouraged loans to people that cold not afford a home and they knew it.

Today, the USA is producing more oil than anyone else in the world and the prices of gas have gone from $4.00 a gallon to $1.95 as of yesterday, yet our debt continues to rise.???????

We as a nation MUST cut back on govt. sponsored give a ways as that it is the only way to have a balanced budget. People that can work have to go out and work and make a living and stop expecting the govt. to pay the way I life from the cradle to the grave.

I am sorrowful that you had to endure that.

Thank you my brother but it was actually a blessing. Because of enduring those horrors I was able t come away with a better perspective of life and the challenges that go with it. I can look at life differently today knowing that life is hard to live and very short in it's span so we need to make the best of it as we go along and make as many friends as we can.

I hear you, but wasn't that simply due to the fact that there were only a couple of people effected and they recovered except the one in Texas. It seems to me that it was blown out of proportion to begin with in the U.S...........but that is just me. News seems to only be about bad and dangerous things to begin with.

I fear that, with all due respect Sir, that there have been more cases of concern about ebola. I look to a lot of sites, independant sites, as well as msm, and I'm seeing a great deal of difference.

I even saw a story, I don't even remember what it was about, it was a parody so to speak; they showed about 15 different news stations airing the same story, [emphases]> and every clip from every different msm news station started with the exact same words. They were even different news companies. It was like the story was released and all these news broadcast mimicked the release. (let me look for it in my history, and I'll post it on your page).

Could it be that our debt problem is a monster which was born out of our desire to have nice things and homes for all people and the govt. encouraged loans to people that cold not afford a home and they knew it.

Today, the USA is producing more oil than anyone else in the world and the prices of gas have gone from $4.00 a gallon to $1.95 as of yesterday, yet our debt continues to rise.???????

We as a nation MUST cut back on govt. sponsored give a ways as that it is the only way to have a balanced budget. People that can work have to go out and work and make a living and stop expecting the govt. to pay the way I life from the cradle to the grave.
Our debt is going up because 51% of ALL Americans get some form of subsistence from the government. The government is spending tons on junk themselves all while our infrastructure is crumbling.

We're all in the same boat with debt. The UK and US are in debt as we all borrow too much.
The government are solely responsibly for that; listen to the citizens more is my advice.

Our debt is going up because 51% of ALL Americans get some form of subsistence from the government. The government is spending tons on junk themselves all while our infrastructure is crumbling.

Amen!

Just a few days ago in Ohio an Instate overpass fell in and killed one driver under it.

I fear that, with all due respect Sir, that there have been more cases of concern about ebola. I look to a lot of sites, independant sites, as well as msm, and I'm seeing a great deal of difference.

I even saw a story, I don't even remember what it was about, it was a parody so to speak; they showed about 15 different news stations airing the same story, [emphases]> and every clip from every different msm news station started with the exact same words. They were even different news companies. It was like the story was released and all these news broadcast mimicked the release. (let me look for it in my history, and I'll post it on your page).

That my be because lots of news stories are picked up by the AP or Routers and then sold to CBS, NBC and so on.
That is why some sound like the others at times.

Please call me something besides "SIR".

Mr. Wonderful, or Stud Muffin, or Pretty Boy but please not "SIR or late for supper"!

Back