Elohiym:Creator

Elohiym:Creator

"In the beginning, Elohiym created the heaven and the earth...And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creepeth on the earth." Gen 1:1,26.

"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things that do appear." Heb 11:3.

"By the Word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth." Ps 33:6.

"Who hath ascendeth up into heaven, or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in His fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son's name, if thou canst tell?" Pr 30:4.

"Thou even Thou, art Lord, alone; Thou hast made the heaven, the heavens of heavens, with all their host, the earth and alll things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and Thou perservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth Thee." Neh 9:6.

"He hath made the earth by His power, He hath established the world by His wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by His understanding. When He uttered His voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens; and He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth: He maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of His treasures." Jer 51:15,16.

"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing." Job 26:7.

"It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are grasshoppers..." Isa 40:22.

"The sea is His and He made it: and His hands formed the dry land." Ps 95:5.

"He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them ALL by their names." Ps 147:4.

"For ALL the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens." Ps 96:5.

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth His handywork." Ps 19:1.

"Lord, Thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever Thou hast formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, Thou art God."Ps 90:2.

"Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: Praise Him in the heights. Praise ye Him, all His angels, praise ye Him all His hosts. Praise Him, sun and moon: praise Him, all ye stars of light. Praise Him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. Let them praise the name of the Lord: for He commanded and they were created..." Ps 148.

"Ah, Lord God! Behold, Thou hast made the heaven and earth by Thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for Thee." Jer 32:17.

"Can any hide himself in secret places, that, I shall not see him? Saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? Saith the Lord." Jer 23:24.

To Job: "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? Or, Who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? Who laid the cornerstone thereof; when the morning stars sang together? And all the sons of God shouted for joy? Or, Who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?" Job 38:4-8.

"Thus saith the Lord, the heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool: where is the house that ye build unto Me? And where is the place of My rest?" Isa 66:1.

"Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made. And God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it: because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made." Gen 2:1-3.

My dearest brethren, let us celebrate the day, that, He sanctified and blessed. The day in which He rested from His great work of Creation. "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy." Ex 20:8.

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL to preach unto them that dwell upon the earth, and to every nation, and kindred and tongue and people. Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come: and worship Him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of water." Rev 14:6,7.

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Pe 3:10.

"For behold, I created new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind." Isa 65:17.

"Even so, Come, Lord Jesus!" Rev 22:20.

(Sorry...I didn't realize, that, I had, already posted this)

Thank you...2 Timothy 3:16 reads in the Greek, "Every Scripture is God breathed..."

There is life in His Word!

Back