Emblems of the Holy Spirit

To give us the "gifts of the Spirit", which are "a Word of Wisdom", "a Word of knowledge", discerning of spirits", "supernatural faith", "gifts of healing", " working of miracles", "prophecy", "kinds of tongues", " interpretation of tongues"

To reveal to us the "thoughts" of God. To show us every thing the Lord God has already prepared for that love Him. To remind us of every thing the Lord Jesus has spoken to us.:)

Last edited:
To give us the "gifts of the Spirit", which are "a Word of Wisdom", "a Word of knowledge", discerning of spirits", "supernatural faith", "gifts of healing", " working of miracles", "prophecy", "kinds of tongues", " interpretation of tongues"

To reveal to us the "thoughts" of God. To show us every thing the Lord God has already prepared for that love Him. To remind us of every thing the Lord Jesus has spoken to us.:)

Excellent!

Joh 14:26.. But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you. (AMP)

Joh 14:26.. But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you. (AMP)

(y)

Back