Encounter brings you closer

Eph.1:18-I pray also,that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened,inorder that you may know the hope to which He has called you,the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saint and His incomparably great power for us who believe...
Enlightment,is a spiritual insight,inorderwords,a revelation.
Paul,started his Christian life,with a revelation-an encounter with the risen Jesus.I believe,this encounter,had a great contribution to the zeal,with which,he served,the Lord.
Brethren,to be truthful to ourselves,we can't operate in Lord to the fulness,without,an encounter with Him.I don't want us to get this confused,you believed that Jesus Christ is the Son of living God,who died for the salvation of mankind and He's risen,to give us victory over death.That's why you are a believer.You're not a doubting Thomas because you desire to know,more of God.It is just normal,that,after you believed and you're saved,you desire,intimacy.
You can be more zealous for the work of God,you can be more zealous for the house of God,if only,you could get some motivation.Feel His hand,pat you on the back and hear Him say,'son or daughter,you're doing great.If we could encourage one another,God can encourage us better.
I want you to say this prayer-Lord,show me your glory,I wanna hear you say,'I'm your friend',give me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation,help me to know you more,in Jesus name,Amen

Back