Encourage Everyone...Every Day

In a culture of isolation through self-sufficiency and self-reliance, we don't always see the needs in others for encouragement and uplifting. There are lonely people out there, especially men in a culture that takes manic glee in cutting and slicing at men and their masculinity. Women are great encouragers toward one another, but we men...we have to get past the deeply seated need to project strength to a world that's mostly indifferent and cold.

Coming back to this Musicmaster , I think Jordan is a good force and incredibly powerful voice for people out there. People only have to have manners and politely refuse a date. They dont need to gossip it among themselves to brag. They may not be able to change the fact that they are not interested in them, but they can be more discreet and in their dealings. I hate it when I see super attractive bitchy women.

I had a friend once, who was jumped by men after one wanted to talk with her and she told them to **** **. I think this confuses men and so they then treat them like men. They need to take some responsibility. But this incel movement is a backlash and now teachers are getting involved to try and tackle it at school.

We need to go to a godly school. Seriously, before it gets out of hand, and it is already.

One of the men who murdered people in your country was hailed as the supreme gentleman. But women have been brainwashed into accepting a new cultural norm by men in which "Hustle Biatch drug culture' wins over. very sad indeed. Men see this and feel angry. They need to get together and instead of killing innocent people, Pray and cry out to God!

King David would make an made an excellent role model.

We need to go to a godly school. Seriously, before it gets out of hand, and it is already.

This is key in your statements, and here's the validation:

Matthew 24:12 "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold."

This is a prophecy from the Lord Himself of these last days. With the removal of Bible and prayer from schools, the inevitable vacuum is filled with something else. These are exciting times in which you and all the rest of us shine with greater contrast because there is so much darkness all around us.

Keep shining the Light of Christ to the world around you, and those who desire to respond will see that light more clearly in a dark world, and be drawn to Christ through you.

MM

This is key in your statements, and here's the validation:

Matthew 24:12 "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold."

This is a prophecy from the Lord Himself of these last days. With the removal of Bible and prayer from schools, the inevitable vacuum is filled with something else. These are exciting times in which you and all the rest of us shine with greater contrast because there is so much darkness all around us.

Keep shining the Light of Christ to the world around you, and those who desire to respond will see that light more clearly in a dark world, and be drawn to Christ through you.

MM
I do like your response. But cancel culture is rife and with just the touch of a button nowadays its seems impossible to get through.☹️

Although, I can tell something has happened within me lately. The Lord has opened a door, I'm not quite sure where to, but I seem to have a better pair of specs than I used to.😊

I do like your response. But cancel culture is rife and with just the touch of a button nowadays its seems impossible to get through.☹️

Although, I can tell something has happened within me lately. The Lord has opened a door, I'm not quite sure where to, but I seem to have a better pair of specs than I used to.😊
As a former senior non-commissioned officer and first sergeant, one thing I learned was that you can't be offended unless you choose to be offended. When foolish utterances are made, it simply exposes the fool speaking for what he is.

Back