Encouragement Needed

I know the feeling though, when too much stuff is happening, one can get burnt out.

My manager hates it when I refuse to do extra shifts but if I do too many, I just become exhausted.

God maybe just telling you to rest in His arms and enjoy the moment and give Him all your cares and that way you dont have to worry.

❤️

GOD"S GOT THIS ❤️ You Know It❤️

I am feeling so down today. Gosh I can't shake it.
Today there was so much stress, one thing after another.
I am just empty. depressed and not feeling well physically.
Encouragement would be lovely. Thank you. Warmly in Christ, TiC

You're not alone, sister. It's been a gruesome 5 weeks for my wife and me. (People issues 🥺 ) It's been one thing after another.

Let's all pray for a spirit of resilience. Tomorrow's a new day. 😇

Though the Lord is with us He will get us through the process of feeling bummed.

God bless us all. 😎 🙏

Spirit of resilience it is❤️
I will join you all...
I dont know about you TiC but this verse rescues me from my troubles a lot too....

Isaiah 41:10 ESV​

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I Will Strengthen you,I Will Help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

its a promise see😊

I think it is the side effects of the meds. I have not felt well all day and we had a few stressful events happen today at once. I have been helping my daughter with her sewing, I just have had zero energy today. I did some bible study a bit - but just my lack my of energy is bothering me. I feel like if I don't study God's Word daily that it's just such a failure. It is hard to think, comprehend when I am feeling this challenged physically and mentally.

Thank you all for your love and encouragement. Yes I love gospel music, I love all Christian music and worship music.

I am feeling so down today. Gosh I can't shake it.
Today there was so much stress, one thing after another.
I am just empty. depressed and not feeling well physically.
Encouragement would be lovely. Thank you. Warmly in Christ, TiC
My wife and I are holding you up in prayer. Remember, you belong to God, and he is your right hand.

Back