End Of The World 2060?

Is it true that Isaac Newton said that the end of the world will come in 2060? Even some scientists said that an asteroid is coming in 2060.

Is it true? I am scared... But I feel like Isaac Newton was a false prophet...

What about the end of the world in 2029 or 2038?

Don't worry about when. God said no one will know. Just trust in Jesus and be a disciple for him. Really Polly you should worry about your relationship with the Lord instead of all of these other distractions

Is it true that Isaac Newton said that the end of the world will come in 2060? Even some scientists said that an asteroid is coming in 2060.

Though it sounds scary, it is a good thing.. Because we will then be able to be with Jesus! And anyways.. NO ONE knows when the world is going to come to an end.. But it will.. Some day.. as each day passes by, we are getting one more day closer to it..

Don't worry about when. God said no one will know. Just trust in Jesus and be a disciple for him. Really Polly you should worry about your relationship with the Lord instead of all of these other distractions
Matthew 24 (NLT)
36 “However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

Sir Isaac Newton was an early physicist. As in "Newtonian Physics".
The End of the world will happen whenever God decrees it. Asteroids will not likely be an issue.

After doing years of study, looking at all the Prophecies from Newton, Nostradamus, the Bible, Some crack pots that claimed it was suppose to all end years ago, ever setting new dates.

I have finally found the answer. It took lots of brain work, but I have it. I have done something nobody has done before.

See, the device that is going to destroy everything had been stolen. However, sources tell us this device has been found again sitting in a Warehouse that belongs to Warner Brothers. (Who would have thought to look there?)

As most of you know, I am talking about the much dreaded Illudium Q 36 Explosive Space Modulator. As we recall history, this earth destroying device was stolen by Mr. Bugs Bunny. Now sources say it's in the hands of Marvin once again and it will be 2020 when the device is operational.

We have but a few short years left.

For you unbelievers, I have included this factual video as proof.

After doing years of study, looking at all the Prophecies from Newton, Nostradamus, the Bible, Some crack pots that claimed it was suppose to all end years ago, ever setting new dates.

I have finally found the answer. It took lots of brain work, but I have it. I have done something nobody has done before.

See, the device that is going to destroy everything had been stolen. However, sources tell us this device has been found again sitting in a Warehouse that belongs to Warner Brothers. (Who would have thought to look there?)

As most of you know, I am talking about the much dreaded Illudium Q 36 Explosive Space Modulator. As we recall history, this earth destroying device was stolen by Mr. Bugs Bunny. Now sources say it's in the hands of Marvin once again and it will be 2020 when the device is operational.

We have but a few short years left.

For you unbelievers, I have included this factual video as proof.

WHAT? What are you even talking about? Who will explode this Earth? I am scared now!

I've never heard anyone call Isaac Newton a prophet. I've never heard that he said anything about the end of the world but I also haven't read any books about the man.

Honestly, I'd be perfectly fine with tomorrow being the end. It doesn't matter too much to us saved folk.

I've never heard anyone call Isaac Newton a prophet. I've never heard that he said anything about the end of the world but I also haven't read any books about the man.

Honestly, I'd be perfectly fine with tomorrow being the end. It doesn't matter too much to us saved folk.

I understand where your coming from, but It's because I am saved, I don't want it to end. The loss would be to great and I have lots more work to do.

Be blessed.

The loss is always going to be great no matter how much we do. And if it's going to get worse before the end I imagine the loss will be greater than it would be if it happened tomorrow.

This is why I don't play with prophesy scripture: it tends to zig zag and cross paths of the figurative and literal to much for my head to take in. God meant it that way. Example:

Revelation 6:

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Acts 2:
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Matthew 24:
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

If the 'stars' literally fall to earth-then there definitely wouldn't be an earth left; I think 'science' would agree with that. But should something cosmic produce an effect that blackens the sky? Wouldn't that be in line with the Bible?

No man knows when the end will be (Maybe a woman?:)) Seriously, Newton had the 2060 date in his private papers meaning he never published this. Newton, father of physics, spent years studying scripture (also alchemy truning lead into gold...) and that was his guesstimate (in the 1600's, early 1700's). But I think we are close to end times. As has been said -marantha

Forget everything you have heard about the end of the world and focus on only ONE thing. None of it matters!!!!!

Only ONE thing matters and that is, IF it happened today.......are YOU ready to stand in front of the King of Kings and give an account of everything said and done by you in YOUR life.

A lot of people on this site disagree with small insignificant things, but I would venture to say that we all believe in the 2nd Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. BUT.......even if someone does not believe in the 2nd Coming, DEATH will be the same thing for YOU.

At our death, we will be face to face with God. Now, are YOU ready?????

No man knows when the end will be (Maybe a woman?:)) Seriously, Newton had the 2060 date in his private papers meaning he never published this. Newton, father of physics, spent years studying scripture (also alchemy truning lead into gold...) and that was his guesstimate (in the 1600's, early 1700's). But I think we are close to end times. As has been said -marantha

Agreed!

Back