End Of The World 2060?

Is it true that Isaac Newton said that the end of the world will come in 2060? Even some scientists said that an asteroid is coming in 2060.

Is it true? I am scared... But I feel like Isaac Newton was a false prophet...

What about the end of the world in 2029 or 2038?
Hi Polly,

None of us want you scared, so maybe you can tell us why you are scared. Are you scared you will be physically harmed or are you scared you won't make it into heaven. We want to help you get rid of your fears, so maybe you can tell us.

Hi Polly,

None of us want you scared, so maybe you can tell us why you are scared. Are you scared you will be physically harmed or are you scared you won't make it into heaven. We want to help you get rid of your fears, so maybe you can tell us.
I am scared if I can't get to Heaven...

I am scared if I can't get to Heaven...
I know many of us love you and don't want you scared but want you to know for sure you will go to heaven. God actually gave us a way to know for sure we would go to heaven. I am going to tell you the way, but it may take several posts, so I hope you will answer them all so we can help you to be sure you are going to heaven.

Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"

Do you know that the truth is that Jesus is the only way to have eternal life. Also did you know that Jesus is God?

May God bless you always.

I know many of us love you and don't want you scared but want you to know for sure you will go to heaven. God actually gave us a way to know for sure we would go to heaven. I am going to tell you the way, but it may take several posts, so I hope you will answer them all so we can help you to be sure you are going to heaven.

Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"

Do you know that the truth is that Jesus is the only way to have eternal life. Also did you know that Jesus is God?

May God bless you always.

Yes... I know everything about the Holy Trinity.

Yes... I know everything about the Holy Trinity.
Okay, great. You know that God Jesus is the only way to salvation. Wonderful.

Did you know that when someone is saved they become what the bible calls a "new creation"?

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Someone who is saved, by faith becomes spiritually created anew in Jesus. They actually become one with Jesus.

"you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20).

When someone accepts Jesus as there savior their old self gets spiritually risen they are spiritually risen in Christ.

So someone who is saved is spiritually in Jesus.

Do you know what this means?

Reactions: Sal
And, the problem is?
Look at it this way, it's better than quoting a Denominal Creed. Much better, I might add.

Last edited:
I'm just saying that it seems like the majority of people on here quote out of the KJV. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I like the KJV myself but I find it slightly difficult to read.

Roger that. You get used to it after a while. The thing is, that it is the closest translation to the original text, which was the scrolls. In fact, when the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, the scroll of Isaiah matched the King James word for word; which is very impressive. All other versions are translated from the King James, so like photography, each time a copy is made some detail is lost.

All other versions are not translated from the King James but some of them are revised from the King James. Also, the Dead Sea scrolls can't be perfectly translated into English because nothing can be translated perfectly into another language.

Have you heard of Local Church Bible Publishers? They sell very nice KJV bibles. Check their website when you have time. I want to buy myself one when I get a job. I've always wanted a quality KJV Bible.

Back