End Of The World 2060?

Yeah! So Polly...did you know for those who put their trust fully in Him, He says "Fear not"...the bible has the Lord say this 365 times...once for each day of the year...you are afraid of not getting into heaven? Be sure...put your trust in Him and He will give you the desires of your heart.

If your going to a church that teaches what the apostles taught, Jesus prayed for you.

John 17:20 "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;..."

The key is to believe on him through THEIR Word. THEY walked with HIM, so THEY knew what was right (sound teaching); and if it was right then, it's still right today.
Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;..."
Remember, Peter had the keys (his words still have them) to free us.
Matthew 16:19 "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
What did Peter command the people to do?

Acts 2:38-40 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation."

If we do these things, we can then walk in full confident faith and not fear.

Back