End-time Timeline?

What must happen before the Lord comes again?? What specific events and/or changes have to happen?? Just wondering... I am kind of curious. :)

God Bless,
Kayte

Revelations and Daniel give you specific events, but the timeline is not obvious.

In a nutshell:
wars everywhere
famine and plagues
lousy weather/natural disasters
rise of one world government
rise of a very evil person (anti-christ) in charge of said world government
new temple in Jerusalem
statue of anti-christ in new temple
the two witnesses evangelize in Jerusalem
persecution of Christians
more natural disasters/plagues
world wide war
destruction of Jerusalem
return of Christ

What must happen before the Lord comes again?? What specific events and/or changes have to happen?? Just wondering... I am kind of curious. :)

God Bless,
Kayte

A falling away from the truth has to happen and people start to believe fables...

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

We are there...

Read this PDF that explains the falling away...

Click here to read 'The falling away is here' PDF

TC

God Bless,
Kayte
Just read Matt 24 and Luke 21.

It is not really rocket science though. If we look at the OT we see that 'the end' came upon people when they tested God's patience to the maximum. Hence, the most important thing for us to grasp on the end times is Matt 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened and Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. If we were mostly God fearing people, God would let us continue living. It is because good is becoming evil and evil, good that He has to come / end things from keeping their current course.

He tells us the season when He mentions the re-construction of the temple, wars, natural disasters, budding of the fig tree.... but the level of evil tells us the year! Unbearable evil for a short period = Jesus returns.

Last edited:
Just read Matt 24 and Luke 21.

It is not really rocket science though. If we look at the OT we see that 'the end' came upon people when they tested God's patience to the maximum. Hence, the most important thing for us to grasp on the end times is Matt 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened and Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. If we were mostly God fearing people, God would let us continue living. It is because good is becoming evil and evil, good that He has to come / end things from keeping their current course.

He tells us the season when He mentions the re-construction of the temple, wars, natural disasters, budding of the fig tree.... but the level of evil tells us the year! Unbearable evil for a short period = Jesus returns.

King J...There will not be a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem my friend. That is a false teaching...The 70th week of Daniel has already happened. That was to covenant Jesus made with us. Please read pages 60 through 85 of my PDF that explains it. It will only take you a half hour, so please read it and then come back and give me your thoughts or message me either way thanks.

Click here to read the PDF

Take care
TC

Thanks TC. Made for an interesting read (I got through most of it). Page 78 did kind of put me off reading further though. You cannot refer to the 'many' mentioned in Dan 9:27 as the 'many' that Christ died for.

We are going to have to disagree on this. I like to think most Christians agree with 'Clarence Larkin's 70 week diagram'. Here is a good article discussing it http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages/rapture/daniels-70th-week-explained.htm.

An excerpt: We must clarify the meaning of the term '70 weeks'. It was not 70 calendar weeks, but rather it was 70
'weeks of years', figuring each day of the 70 weeks as one year. We know this for a variety of reasons. First, the word that was
translated as 'weeks' is the word 'heptad', which means a 'group of sevens'. By the context that was given, we come to see that indeed it was meant as years and not days, as we shall soon see. Also note that Gabriel divides up the 70 weeks into 7 weeks,
62 weeks, and one week. If you miss that distinction, then you have missed the boat entirely.

This is how the 70 weeks break down:

The 7 weeks - This 49 year period is the time where the 'commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem' was given. It would take 49 years to accomplish this, and it began in 445 BC.
The 62 weeks - From the end point on the rebuilding of the walls, until Messiah was to be revealed, it would be 62 weeks, or 434 years.
The last week - This 7 year period is yet future because God stopped the timeclock when Israel rejected the Messiah and He went to the cross.

God Bless,
Kayte

Mathew chapter 24 is the key I guess.. If we read verses 4 to 14, it clearly tells when to expect the end to come. Honestly, everything listed in there has been happening right from the days of Apostles. Has it increased? Yes! But the biggest pointer for me is verse 14. The Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world so that all nations will hear it and then the end will come. With the current status of social media and missionary movements, the Gospel has been taken to uttermost parts of the world. Like tribal people or communist nations or the Arab world.. Gospel has been taken everywhere. And everything else is also so evident.. Rumors of war is out there everyday.. The number of false prophets seems to be alarmingly high.. All these lead one to believe that we are in the fringes!!

Thanks TC. Made for an interesting read (I got through most of it). Page 78 did kind of put me off reading further though. You cannot refer to the 'many' mentioned in Dan 9:27 as the 'many' that Christ died for.

We are going to have to disagree on this. I like to think most Christians agree with 'Clarence Larkin's 70 week diagram'. Here is a good article discussing it http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages/rapture/daniels-70th-week-explained.htm.

An excerpt: We must clarify the meaning of the term '70 weeks'. It was not 70 calendar weeks, but rather it was 70
'weeks of years', figuring each day of the 70 weeks as one year. We know this for a variety of reasons. First, the word that was
translated as 'weeks' is the word 'heptad', which means a 'group of sevens'. By the context that was given, we come to see that indeed it was meant as years and not days, as we shall soon see. Also note that Gabriel divides up the 70 weeks into 7 weeks,
62 weeks, and one week. If you miss that distinction, then you have missed the boat entirely.

This is how the 70 weeks break down:

The 7 weeks - This 49 year period is the time where the 'commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem' was given. It would take 49 years to accomplish this, and it began in 445 BC.
The 62 weeks - From the end point on the rebuilding of the walls, until Messiah was to be revealed, it would be 62 weeks, or 434 years.
The last week - This 7 year period is yet future because God stopped the timeclock when Israel rejected the Messiah and He went to the cross.

If you would have continued reading, I cover all that...

The fact is God never stopped the clock- He is not a liar or an author of confusion. He gave Israel 70 weeks and they got 70 weeks. But for giggles let's look at it

Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

It says UNTO the prince...Jesus did not appear until AFTER the 69 weeks was over and the temple was rebuilt. To say he came sooner is twisting scripture to fit a false doctrine. The covenant with many in the 70th week is the covenant Jesus made... Jesus caused the end of the sacrifices and made the temple desolate. He said it would be desolate until the consummation(the marriage). There is much more to that covered in the PDF (there is not enough room to post it all here). Once you get the seventy weeks right, you can easily see that there will not be an antichrist in Jerusalem nor a rebuilt temple.

The Bible clearly says in Thessalonians that the 'man of sin' is Satan and the wicked are His followers:

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Remember, they taught out of the Old Testament...and here is the reference to that in ezekiel:

Eze 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas;
yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

Eze 28:3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:
Eze 28:4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:
Eze 28:5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:
Eze 28:6 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;
Eze 28:7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
Eze 28:8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.

It goes on to give a description of Satan before His fall from Heaven:

Eze 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
Eze 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Eze 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

It gives another description in Isaiah and says that Satan is the 'king of Babylon. Babylon is where Satan will be ruling from until the end:

Isa 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
Isa 14:5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
Isa 14:6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
Isa 14:7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
Isa 14:8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.
Isa 14:9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
Isa 14:10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
Isa 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

This same 'Tyrus is also the 'King of Babylon':

Eze 26:7 For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will bring upon Tyrus Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, a king of kings, from the north, with horses, and with chariots, and with horsemen, and companies, and much people

Anyway the point is- The man of sin in Thessalonians is not 'an antichrist in Jerusalem'. It is Satan and he reigns from Babylon.
until the Lord returns. Babylon is not Jerusalem:

Jer 51:34 Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out.
Jer 51:35 The violence done to me and to my flesh be upon Babylon, shall the inhabitant of Zion say; and my blood upon the inhabitants of Chaldea, shall Jerusalem say.

Satan takes over Babylon and causes the destruction of Israel...While you are sitting around waiting for a temple to be built in Jerusalem and some antichrist to show up there(presumably also waiting for a rapture to occur) things are speeding along at lightening speed. Satan is ruling Babylon(the United States), the falling away is here, and Babylon is about to betray israel. When that happens God will take vengeance:

Jer 51:36 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will plead thy cause, and take vengeance for thee; and I will dry up her sea, and make her springs dry.
Jer 51:37 And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

Isa 47:1 Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.

The fact is, there will never be an antichrist sitting in a temple in Jerusalem. Go back and read the rest of the PDF...there is to much information to try and post here...

TC

Last edited:
Back