End Times Or No?

Thanks :) Already had this convo many times... and I've been so moved about understanding the scriptures which is why I started my chronological study... the side effect are finding these things... the last one was posted here http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/new-timeline.37164/ and I wasn't looking for it!

Actually, I read that posting, printed it and slipped it into my Bible and if you will notice it, I am the one that replied to it as
"Informative".

You did good!

Biblically speaking, and I know some will not agree with me, but the Last Days actually began the day Christ died for man's sin.

Every day lived is a day of GRACE where God is allowing more and more people to come to Christ and be saved.

The exact time as Abdicate stated is one that only the Father knows.

Example: The Rapture is next on the agenda but no one know when it will take place.

Then there must be that 7 year peace treaty but exactly how long after the Rapture will it take place??? The next day, week, year???
Unknown, but IMHO I believe it will be more like weeks than years.
We do not know and we will not be here to know!
Thanks sir :) Amen to the comment quoted here! The 7-year event begins with the covenant AND the arrival of the Two Witnesses. They preach for 1260 days, are dead for 3.5 dies and raised to life and raptured to heaven. The day they die Israel is told to flee to Petra for 1260 days and then Jesus returns... we have an unknown day and a known day... If you count a 360-day year (12 30-days/month) 42 months from Passover, you get 1 Tishri! The known day? How amazing! A coincidence? Only time will tell. But it sure is exciting!

Not sure but man the world is getting out of control. The middle east is pretty much destroyed. The media has placed such a strong influence on the younger generation (my generation and the next) to do drugs have sex and get money. I see so many videos now of little 5-10 year old girls "Twerking" if you dont know what that is its basically a very dirty way of dancing. Young children cursing at the early age of 5.Gayness is not only very normal and accepted but their are so many celebrations. Also the amount of Gay's/lesbians has grown tremendously. So many other things I could write a book but the main thing is how the media has influence people to idolize things other than God.

I wonder how many people feel we are really and truly living in the end times now, and how many think we are not. I know there is a temptation to think that when the world looks bleak and ugly and sinful that it's all coming to a head, but surely people have always done that to some degree. I think about how much more it must have felt like the end times during the time of the bubonic plague or some other massively catastrophic disaster.

It is really not hard to deduce what God's next step is. Can you show me a single verse in all of scripture when God allowed 'extreme evil' to continue? Every city that reached extreme evil with no repentance was destroyed. The whole world was taken out with Noah...because the whole world was extremely evil. Today with media...it is hardly rocket science to know that our kids are going to grow up in an extremely evil world.

The best indicator verse is thus Matt 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

When evil is in our faces and we can't retreat to another city...for our sake, God brings change. It is as Major said earlier. God wants as many saved / humans in heaven, as possible.

It is really not hard to deduce what God's next step is. Can you show me a single verse in all of scripture when God allowed 'extreme evil' to continue? Every city that reached extreme evil with no repentance was destroyed. The whole world was taken out with Noah...because the whole world was extremely evil. Today with media...it is hardly rocket science to know that our kids are going to grow up in an extremely evil world.

The best indicator verse is thus Matt 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

When evil is in our faces and we can't retreat to another city...for our sake, God brings change. It is as Major said earlier. God wants as many saved / humans in heaven, as possible.
Actually they are cut short... one full rotation will be 16 hours instead of 24. Propably by the two falling meteors hitting us west to east.

I love your informative posts Abdicate, but you are flying completely over my head with the above statement :D.

Jesus' words: Matt 24:29-31
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Matt 24:36-44
36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,[e] but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour[f] your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

So we will not be near the end until our time is similar to the days of Noah. Learn the story of the time leading up to the Flood and this will give you a clue as to what must come before Jesus' return.
Also remember verse 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
I don't think we are there yet. Many languages need translated yet, and in reference to the days of Noah, evil and violence has not filled the earth. Yet. But we are seeing it coming.

I love your informative posts Abdicate, but you are flying completely over my head with the above statement :D.
Revelation...and simple logic...

Meteor #1

Revelation 8:8 (KJV)
And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;​

Meteor #2

Revelation 8:10-11 (KJV)
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.​

Revelation 8:12 (KJV)
And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.​

1/3 of the day shortened? 1/3 of the night shortened? These two meteors do this because the only way a day and night can be shortened by 1/3 is to increase the earth's rotation by 8 hours (24 / 3 = 8 hours). One rotation (1 day) will become 16 hours long, ~8 light, ~8 dark, instead of the current 24 hours of ~14 light and ~14 dark. 1/3 of the sun (a ball of fire) 1/3 of the stars and 1/3 moon? All come to really one conclusion, the earth changes its rotational period.

This is for all who have trouble with math:
8+8+8=24
Take away one of the three 8's (a third) and you have 16. (8+8=16)

But that's not all... The earth's orbit will be out of whack too...

Isaiah 24:20 (KJV)
The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Revelation 16:8-9 (KJV)
And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.​

Because of these meteors increasing the rotation, it also messes up our orbit around the sun and the earth is scorched by the sun... This will happen with the certain demons are cast down from heaven...

Isaiah 24:22-23 (KJV)
And they shall be gathered together, [as] prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited. Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.​

Meteor #3

Revelation 9:1 (KJV)
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.​

Read the rest of chapter 9 to see that these prisoners are demons freed to torment men for five months...

This might be when the calendar reverts back to a 360-day year as it was before... here's that study: http://abdicate.net/blog/?p=54

And @Big Moose that won't be fulfilled by man, but by a messenger:

Revelation 14:6-7 (KJV)
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.​

Proof too that salvation can be obtained during the tribulation period...

I hope this helps...

Last edited:
Back