Enter into rest

Dusty

Inactive
Enter into rest

Psalm 95:11
11 So I declared on oath in my anger,
"They shall never enter my rest."

Hebrews 4 : 1 - 6

1 Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it. 2For we also have had the gospel preached to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because those who heard did not combine it with faith 3Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said,
"So I declared on oath in my anger,
'They shall never enter my rest.' And yet his work has been finished since the creation of the world. 4For somewhere he has spoken about the seventh day in these words: "And on the seventh day God rested from all his work5And again in the passage above he says, "They shall never enter my rest."
6It still remains that some will enter that rest,

My thought is that ..... We cannot enter into God's rest if we have unbelief and disobedience in our hearts. When we disobey the Word of God it is because we do not believe God's promises of blessing or His warning Against rebellion.

Holy Spirit judges the thoughts and attitudes of our heart. He brings the message of life to our hearts and has the power to provoke change in our lives.

Back