Evangelizing At Men's Recovery

Dear brothers and sisters;

Thank you for your prayers. The men have responded to the teachings and are learning that the recovery is not merely a stopping point until they get back to the community. They are being built up for ministry through chores, serving one
another, Bible studies, other class studies, going out in the community of San Francisco and delivering food and sharing the Gospel. In the evenings the men host dinner when the guests are invited in for a hot meal.

They are closely supervised, and sadly, some men have dropped out. But the ones who have remained are encouraged to persevere. My brothers are receiving all the love and prayers so they can reach that time when they graduate.

I am so pleased to share that some of the men are now attending our church services and one or two of my church family are going with me as I teach which blesses to the men.

Please pray that our brothers will continue to progress and graduate in beginning of 2018 through July.

God bless you all!

Dear brothers and sisters;

The men are encouraged to leave the center on Sundays and attend church services. We made arrangements with the director to have up to 7 to attend our church service. Meantime, a couple of my church family now accompany me when teach on Tuesday mornings. One of the members brings her guitar and leads a couple of praise songs. The men receive this time of praise. Our Elder also interjects during the topic being taught and will pray to individual men afte class.

Please pray that the men will be able to work out transportation in their van each Sunday. The director has approved this but it depends on the availability of the driver.

God bless you all, and thank you!

Hello, brothers and sisters at CFS;

Thank you all for your prayers and posts here, seriously. I have taken your prayers and hope with me everytime we visit our brothers at City Team Ministries of San Francisco. I want to share the results of your prayers to the Lord.

Psalm 100:2, Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. - KJV

Thank you, Lord! The men are getting discipled - gaining knowledge of the Bible and spending more "alone time" with Jesus, and on Sundays they are encouraged to visit the church where they are led and the Pastors work with us to get them involved, slowly, with serving.

Praise the Lord! One of the men, a talented piano player, plays keyboard during their daily devotions and is teaching others to read music and play.

We delight in you, Lord! Another is a cross-state truck driver, and serves as one of the drivers when he is transporting the other men or picking up food from supermarket donators.

We are grateful to you, Lord! Other men hosting the dinners for people who come in daily off the streets.

We give you all the glory, Lord! In January some of the men will graduate and begin job assistance with City Team.

I teach class each week and attached are photos. Please continue to pray as some of the men are close to graduation while others just got into the program in the last couple of weeks.

CTSFBobTeaching1 12122017.JPG CTSFBobTeaching2 12122017.JPG CTSFBobTeaching3 12122017.JPG

God bless you, all, and Merry Christmas!

Hello, brothers and sisters at CFS;

Thank you all for your prayers and posts here, seriously. I have taken your prayers and hope with me everytime we visit our brothers at City Team Ministries of San Francisco. I want to share the results of your prayers to the Lord.

Psalm 100:2, Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. - KJV

Thank you, Lord! The men are getting discipled - gaining knowledge of the Bible and spending more "alone time" with Jesus, and on Sundays they are encouraged to visit the church where they are led and the Pastors work with us to get them involved, slowly, with serving.

Praise the Lord! One of the men, a talented piano player, plays keyboard during their daily devotions and is teaching others to read music and play.

We delight in you, Lord! Another is a cross-state truck driver, and serves as one of the drivers when he is transporting the other men or picking up food from supermarket donators.

We are grateful to you, Lord! Other men hosting the dinners for people who come in daily off the streets.

We give you all the glory, Lord! In January some of the men will graduate and begin job assistance with City Team.

I teach class each week and attached are photos. Please continue to pray as some of the men are close to graduation while others just got into the program in the last couple of weeks.

View attachment 3375 View attachment 3376 View attachment 3377

God bless you, all, and Merry Christmas!

Shouting Glory! For The Fathers great love, unmatchless grace and abundant mercy for us all... And for His working through you and the team to further the abundant light in these mens lives.

Thank You Father for the great things You are doing! Continue to bless all these men and the leaders with favor and everlasting abundance of light and truth... And keep them surrounded with a hedge of protection from the evil one and his deceptive tricks. ... thank You for helping their roots to grow deep into your truth and teach them to discern the traps of the enemy, so that they can stay free from any snare that the enemy would use to enslave them again. Thank You Father in Jesus Name... Amen

Hi Bob wow its great all these men are saved! Can you tell me if they are all baptised or have the opportunity to be. I recall the scripture about Paul how when he was in prison he prayed and sang and the people heard, and some wanted to baptised that very night.

Hi Bob wow its great all these men are saved! Can you tell me if they are all baptised or have the opportunity to be. I recall the scripture about Paul how when he was in prison he prayed and sang and the people heard, and some wanted to baptised that very night.

Hi Lanolin;

Thank you! Yes it is, great be to our God! Most of these men just graduated on May 26th, 2018. All of them are saved, recovered and some are already working.

What is good after graduation is City Team Ministries helps the men with church search, ministry preparation and job placement before they exit.

Good point about Paul who continued ministry of prayer while in prison. The prayers at Christian Forum Site, the community and all over were praying for these brothers and prayers were answered.

God bless you and your family.

Dear brothers and sisters at Christian Forum Site;

Last Saturday, September 15th was the last graduating class at City Team Ministries San Francisco. Many of our brothers attended the class I taught. It was very moving to see them graduate after 9-12 months in recovery.

Attached is the graduating class. The second is John, one of the disciples. The old guy is me. lol!

The third is Reverend Jonathan, the men's director at City Team SF.

Please continue to pray for them as they are going through assistance with college enrollment or job placement.

God bless you all thank you.

Attachments

• CityTeamSF Graduates 09152018.JPG
    CityTeamSF Graduates 09152018.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 6
  • JohnBobCityTeam09152018.JPG
    JohnBobCityTeam09152018.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 6
  • ReverendJonathan CityTeam09152018.JPG
    ReverendJonathan CityTeam09152018.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: aha
How did it go?
Hello Prycejosh1987;

The graduation back in 2008 was a huge success for these brothers in Christ, starting with their personal faith walk, perseverance to complete the disciplined program while some of the men became gainfully employed.

From what I learned this week from the men's director they all have remained clean since they entered the program end of 2007 through September 2008 and are serving in their called churches.

God bless you and thank you for asking, Prycejosh1987.

Back