Ever learning, and yet never be able to come to the knowledge of the truth...

We are not to use our mouths to both bless God (saying “Lord, Lord”) and then use them to curse men who are made in the similitude of God. Men, wanting to be seen as “wise”, speak evil of others because they see themselves as “gods”….JUDGES….for God. Let us not love and practice THE Lie for we are not doing God "service" by "killing" others with an evil tongue that acts as judge, jury and executioner.

Those that do such things assume that they know what is good and evil and act as judges of others…speaking evil of their brothers for various reasons such as not following their particular carnal commandments of men that have been wrested from the Scriptures. Yet, there is only ONE Lawgiver: our Father in heaven. Men preach their doctrines and commandments of men and use them as a basis for judging others. They set aside the commandment of God to have love for one another in order to keep the doctrines and commandments of men and they are perishing with the using of them for judging. The life of Jesus is not being made manifest in the mortal flesh of those who listen to the many men who lead us astray by what they are preaching.

They are not doing the Law of Christ who commanded us to have love for one another. Judging others is not showing love for others. We can not bless God (“Lord, Lord”) and curse men with the same mouth. We are then not doers of the Law but hearers only which does NOT manifest the life of Jesus in our mortal flesh. We decay…we die..so that our spirits may be saved.

Because we listen to the voice of our own tongue speaking which does not change to show love for others and eat of that “tree” of which we are commanded not to, cursed is the ground (Adam = the mortal body) for our sake. Men take pleasure in their unrighteousness as they like to listen to their own voice that judges others.

Eating of the tree is a CONTINUOUS action here in Genesis 3:17. As we continue to sow after the flesh (envy and strife) with our mouths, the mortal body reaps decay (corruption) until we die and the life of Jesus is never made manifest in our mortal flesh in the here and now (giving us “eternal life”). what comes out of the mouth is what defiles the “man”….the “ground”… the mortal flesh.

Genesis 3:17-24 KJV
(17) And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

If we sow after the flesh (tilling the “ground”), then we reap decay of the mortal flesh. We “eat the herb of the field”….which is to consume the mortal flesh because of the sowing after the flesh. All flesh is as the “grass”….the “herb of the field”. All flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower thereof falls away (1 Peter 1:24).

But the Word of God ENDURES to the age (endures “forever”). If we are a DOER of the Word (the Saying: have love for one another), then we shall abide to the age in our mortal flesh as the life of Jesus is made manifest giving our mortal bodies life. We can not keep company with carnal men who preach after their covetousness in their envy and strife. We must come out from among them and be separate for we are attached to a "dead body" when we keep company with those who are called "brothers" but are covetous.

We must BELIEVE in what God has done for us as He sent His Son here so that we might have life here and have it more abundantly. Without FAITH, it is impossible to please Him. Jesus WAS dead and IS RISEN. He IS ALIVE NOW and so His life is to appear NOW in our mortal lives and not after we “die and go to heaven” as preached by those who keep their covenant with death and their agreement with the grave. They are putting Jesus in the grave by preaching we must die first when Jesus is NOT there in the grave for He IS RISEN and so we are to have His life NOW as He died already ONCE for us. He already tasted death for us so that we might have His life NOW.

We must follow peace with ALL men and holiness…..lest any root of bitterness springs us to trouble us and defile many. Thorns and thistles shall be brought forth for us if we sow after the flesh. We shall not inherit the blessing….ETERNAL LIFE….the life of Jesus being made manifest in our mortal flesh in the here and now.

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

(18) Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

In the “sweat” of our face shall we eat bread….that is, in WRATH shall we eat bread. The wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God. God is not mocked. If we sow after the flesh, then of the mortal flesh do we reap decay. We eat of the “herb of the field” as the mortal flesh of men is as the grass that withers away in our sins and then we die.

(19) In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

If we do not like to retain God in our knowledge, then we are driven forth from the “garden of Eden” to till the “ground” from where we once were taken from. We sow after the flesh and reap decay of the mortal flesh as He gives us up to a rejected mind to do those things which are not convenient …being filled with unrighteousness. We are OUTSIDE THE UNDERSTANDING and our flesh is not being saved for the life of Jesus is never made manifest in our mortal flesh.

Romans 1:28-32 KJV
(28) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
(29) Being filled with all unrighteousness
, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
(30) Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

We are then WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING….

(31) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

They hearken to the voice of their tongues as they take pleasure in their unrighteousness and have pleasure in them that do them. Yet, they know the judgment of God that they which commit such things are worthy of death for we are not to eat of these things. The fruit of these things ends in death to the mortal body. The wages of sin is death to the mortal body so that our spirits may be saved.

(32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

OUTSIDE….WITHOUT…are those who NOT DO His commandments for they are hearers only and not DOERS. Saying “Lord, Lord” alone does not save us if we don’t DO His commandments to that we may have right to the tree of life.

Revelation 22:14-15 KJV
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

OUTSIDE are those who will not DO His commandments. They will NEVER UNDERSTAND for they do not DO His commandments. The Scriptures stay in parables to their carnal minds and so they will never enter in to know the mysteries of the kingdom.

Genesis 3:
(23) Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
(24) So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Unto those that are WITHOUT, all these things are done in parables. They will never know the mystery of the kingdom of God. Eternal life IS NOW for Jesus IS RISEN NOW. His life is to be made manifest in our mortal flesh now.

Mark 4:11-13 KJV
(11) And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

Those on the outside of the understanding shall see and not perceive and hear and yet not understand lest at any time they should have right to the tree of life: turn back and have their sins be forgiven them. The wicked will NOT UNDERSTAND for they refuse to do the will of God….keeping His commandments.

(12) That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
(13) And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parable
s?

The flaming sword which turns in every way is the tongue which is a fire. It is a “world of iniquity” and it defiles the whole body and sets of fire the “course of nature”….the wheel of nature.

James 3:6-9 KJV
(6) And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
(7) For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

The tongue can not be tamed by man. It is an unruly evil full of deadly poison. It turns in every direction and is contrary to the Truth. What comes out of the mouth defiles the “man”…the mortal body. Death and life are in the power (hand) of the tongue. Of which tree are we reaching out with our “hand” to partake of what fruit? Let us eat of the fruit of the Spirit of which there is no law against.

(8) But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
(9) Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

But men will resist the Truth. They will resist what they hear the Spirit saying.

2 Timothy 3:1-9 KJV
(1) This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
(2) For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
(3) Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
(4) Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
(5) Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
(6) For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

They will be “ever learning” and NEVER be able to come to the knowledge of the Truth. Outside are those who will resist the Truth.

(7) Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
(8) Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

They will proceed no further for the life of Jesus will never manifest in their mortal flesh giving them eternal life in the here and now. They will die in their sins and will not come along with us who believe and DO His will.

(9) But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

The resisters of the Truth will not be able to come along as they will not live to see the coming age where the entire earth shall be converted to God….the source of eternal life in the here and now.

John 8:21-27 KJV
(21) Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
(22) Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
(23) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

They will die in their sins for they will not believe.

(24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

They will not see Jesus in those who come to preach the words of the Father to their ears.

(25) Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.
(26) I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him

The wicked will NOT UNDERSTAND.

(27) They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

NONE of the wicked shall understand. They are OUTSIDE the understanding for they refuse to DO His will.

Daniel 12:10 KJV
(10) Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

We are to hear what the Spirit is saying and DO His will. Let Him find us “awake” to His righteousness and not “asleep” so that we may open up to Him in understanding.

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still and he which if filthy, let him be filthy still and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Revelation 22:10-15 KJV
(10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still

His reward is with Him and He gives every man according to what his work shall be.

(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are those whom He finds DOING His will at the hearing of His voice for they shall enter in to understand the mystery of the kingdom. All that are in the "graves" of religious-sounding men shall hear His voice. Some will come forth and DO GOOD (Do His commandments) and receive His life NOW and some will stand up in their bad behavior and be judged accordingly. As He hears, He judges and His judgment is just.

(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Back