everything in the bible

so when people say all the bible is God,s words.in effect they all come from God,but maybe through some of his unscrupulous inventions.maybe people should have kept the missing 7 books,they might have got a feel for the writers.

I didn't know God was able to make unscrupulous inventions.

I didn't either, now that I have found the meaning of the word. Maybe S.C. didn't know the meaning...?

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
un·scru·pu·lous
thinsp.png
Audio Help /ʌnˈskru
thinsp.png
pyə
thinsp.png
ləs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uhn-skroo-pyuh-luh
thinsp.png
s] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective not scrupulous; unrestrained by scruples; conscienceless; unprincipled.
[Origin: 1795–1805; un-1 + scrupulous
thinsp.png
]

so when people say all the bible is God,s words.in effect they all come from God,but maybe through some of his unscrupulous inventions.maybe people should have kept the missing 7 books,they might have got a feel for the writers.

What do you mean smellycat?

What do you mean smellycat?

free will is free will,like us on earth,we are all from God murderers and all.Jesus came and changed scripture,because he had the power to do so.and in revelation we are told about people who think they are jews but are not.they follow the old not the new.seeing how the worst murderer is from God if they wrote in the bible it would be from God,as such.not what God wanted but what a person with free will could impute.seeing how only the ten commandments were not altered by man.i would read Jesus and follow God,s commands.

also God wrote the tablets 2 times so there is no mistake who God is.Jesus tells israel the Lord is 1 Lord.so there is no other God.:)

also Jesus says all before me were liars and thieves,this means humans.God talks in stone from moses.

Back