Everything is going amazing...but...

2018 is starting off well, ive been workong hard to meet my goals. I have a car thats paid off and insured, I'm going to move out with my brother soon, I'm in school and I'm about to get a second job.,,actually went to the place but had to reschedule...but I'm sure Ill get it.

However, I still have issues with my anxiety and depression. I work hard not only to meet obligations but to kind of push down these feelings...Ive been ignoring these feelings for a good while and I do think its catching up with me.

Ive been incredible forgetful and I have moments where I'm exhausted and want to cry at th3 same time...and sometimes I feel afraid I'm going to lose it. I have no idea why I feel this way because my life is better... Much better...but I cant shake this ...knowing me if I deal with it the way I want Ill just try to ignore it... I have 3 days off and I just feel idk..I don't feel like myself.

Any advice is welcome.

Thank You...and I also love the new format for CFS

Quote God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. And then pray in the spirit and tell yourself you refuse to fear. Rebuke the spirit of anxiety and refuse to accept it's symptoms. Loose the Lord's peace that passes all of your understanding Then refocus your mind on something else. Especially get into reading some of the Bible... allowing the Living Word to wash over and strengthen you.

Quote God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. And then pray in the spirit and tell yourself you refuse to fear. Rebuke the spirit of anxiety and refuse to accept it's symptoms. Loose the Lord's peace that passes all of your understanding Then refocus your mind on something else. Especially get into reading some of the Bible... allowing the Living Word to wash over and strengthen you.
Thank You turtle. Sometimes I wonder.. like is this possible ( not God taking away fear because I mnow he can do anything..)..Its just without anxiety/ depression...my life would be perfect ...I feel in life were supposed to have some obstacles...and I feel as of now I have gotten most of what I wanted and Ive been blessed alot by the lord.

I feel god won't take everything away ..not that he can't... I'm just eondering if anxiety/ depression will be a thorn in my side so to speak. I feel Ive asked God for so much already...
Dometimes I wonder if I'm supposed to struggle with this...

But I will keep youre advice in mind and apply it.

Thank You turtle. Sometimes I wonder.. like is this possible ( not God taking away fear because I mnow he can do anything..)..Its just without anxiety/ depression...my life would be perfect ...I feel in life were supposed to have some obstacles...and I feel as of now I have gotten most of what I wanted and Ive been blessed alot by the lord.

I feel god won't take everything away ..not that he can't... I'm just eondering if anxiety/ depression will be a thorn in my side so to speak. I feel Ive asked God for so much already...
Dometimes I wonder if I'm supposed to struggle with this...

But I will keep youre advice in mind and apply it.

Always remember that God will not take something away from us that He has already given us instructions in His Word and the authority in the blood of Christ to do something about.

God has told us to have no fear many times... And that means that if we obey His Word that says submit to God, resist the devil and he will (has to) flee... the fear has to leave us alone. Jesus has already paid the price for your freedom from fear with His blood .... you have to choose to accept it, receive it or not. It's up to you.

Always remember that God will not take something away from us that He has already given us instructions in His Word and the authority in the blood of Christ to do something about.

God has told us to have no fear many times... And that means that if we obey His Word that says submit to God, resist the devil and he will (has to) flee... the fear has to leave us alone. Jesus has already paid the price for your freedom from fear with His blood .... you have to choose to accept it, receive it or not. It's up to you.
I do. Anything to get rid of this ugly state I'm in.

I do. Anything to get rid of this ugly state I'm in.

It takes time, and practice..... because your body and physical senses are used to giving in to the anxiety, and the devil know that it is a weak place right now.

But i guarantee you that if you will spend the time to build up your spirit via praying in the spirit and getting more Word in you.... Especially Scriptures that back up how much God loves you and what Jesus's death gives you the right to do.... you will find that anxiety long gone.

Don't get me wrong, the enemy will try to get you to submit to anxiety at different times... but if you will resist it... it won't stay. For fear has no authority or right to stay with you. Ya know it's probably the evil spirit that you feel haunting you as well. But it can't hurt you if you don't let it.

It takes time, and practice..... because your body and physical senses are used to giving in to the anxiety, and the devil know that it is a weak place right now.

But i guarantee you that if you will spend the time to build up your spirit via praying in the spirit and getting more Word in you.... Especially Scriptures that back up how much God loves you and what Jesus's death gives you the right to do.... you will find that anxiety long gone.

Don't get me wrong, the enemy will try to get you to submit to anxiety at different times... but if you will resist it... it won't stay. For fear has no authority or right to stay with you. Ya know it's probably the evil spirit that you feel haunting you as well. But it can't hurt you if you don't let it.
Maybe youre right...maybe that's that strange feeling I feel...like something is there when nothing really is. Ill defintely try to get back into God.
Thanks for taking time out to respond

Maybe youre right...maybe that's that strange feeling I feel...like something is there when nothing really is. Ill defintely try to get back into God.
Thanks for taking time out to respond

Sounds great... but it really is a demonic spirit... it's not nothing. So your feeling a spiritual presence.. And if you can feel it... then you can be able to rebuke it and tell it to flee from you right then and there... then you can stop it before it bothers you in another way. Meaning before it manifests itself in your emotions and thoughts.

Sounds great... but it really is a demonic spirit... it's not nothing. So your feeling a spiritual presence.. And if you can feel it... then you can be able to rebuke it and tell it to flee from you right then and there... then you can stop it before it bothers you in another way. Meaning before it manifests itself in your emotions and thoughts.
How? Just by reading ?

When I used to struggle with anxiety issues, I discovered something... whenever I would get to a point where everything was going good... I couldn't enjoy it, because it made me have panic attacks worrying about what was possibly going to happen next. So even when things were good, I couldn't just relax.
But God helped me to learn how to ask Him for help, and to trust Him. It took me a very long time... And I know you can get through this also.
Cturtle has given you some excellent advice.
We know you'll be fine... but YOU have to know it. :)

How? Just by reading ?

You say I rebuke you fear in the name of Jesus. I don't receive your symptoms and according to James 4:7 it says if I resist you, you have to flee. Then if you have a fearful thought... refuse to think it... but quote the Word instead.... like I'm castimg down imaginations and every high thing that exalt itself against the knowledge of Christ, and I take into captivity every thought and make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5)

You can also quote God has not given me a spirit of fear... but of power, love and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7)

You can also thank Jesus for giving you His peace that passes all of your understanding

The Word (if you believe it) will wash over you and give you peace.

You read the Word because proverbs 4:20-23 says to keep the Word before your eyes and that it (The Word) is health and medicine to all of your flesh.
And you pray in the spirit because Jude 1:20 tells us to build ourselves up in our most Holy faith by praying in the spirit. And Ephesians 3:16 says.....
May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling your innermost being and personality].
Ephesians 3:16 AMPC
https://bible.com/bible/8/eph.3.16.AMPC

(y) I completely agree with everything Cturtle just posted... It works!
I would also like to add this...

[Phl 4:8 KJV] Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.
reference link

Last edited:
Back