EXAMPLES OF ETERNAL LIFE BEING LOST

Time to dial it back a notch or two, gentlemen. Let's keep the discussion germaine to the points raised and leave off the personal attacks.

JUDGE NOT ACCORDING TO THE APPEARANCE; BUT JUDGE RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT!

You do not know me at all, Sir! My knowledge of God's Word is up there. But you know what? Knowledge puffeth up, but love edifies! Love is something you are very much lacking, Sir! Just because I post something that was originally the work of someone else, that does not make me ignorant of that work! The work speaks for itself. It does not need explaining! You have a sick mind and heart, Sir!

Also, I'm not one to take credit for something someone else did. I was honest enough to let you know who's the author of the work in the hopes you might get some of his material.

I'm very familiar with the works of Finis Dake, for I have studied the Bible and his work since 1992. I was fortunate enough to be able to study the Dake's Annotated Reference Bible and God's Plan For Man from 1992 to 1996 for 8 to 16 hours a day EVERY DAY [no television at all during those 4 years]. Some nights I did not sleep. But why am I telling you this? You could care less. All you wish to do is cut someone down. You don't know me or my knowledge of the Bible. Yet you judge me unrighteously. Why should I take the time to explain something to you anyway? You could care less what I have to say. You have shown that already.

Your comment was.........................
"You do not know me at all, Sir! My knowledge of God's Word is up there."

God's comment is.........."PRIDE GOETH BEFORE A FALL".

Then you said..............................
"I'm very familiar with the works of Finis Dake, for I have studied the Bible and his work since 1992. I was fortunate enough to be able to study the Dake's Annotated Reference Bible and God's Plan For Man from 1992 to 1996 for 8 to 16 hours a day EVERY DAY [no television at all during those 4 years]. Some nights I did not sleep. But why am I telling you this? You could care less. All you wish to do is cut someone down. You don't know me or my knowledge of the Bible. Yet you judge me unrighteously. Why should I take the time to explain something to you anyway? You could care less what I have to say. You have shown that already".

Was Proverbs 15:1 in your Finis Dake Annotated Referance Bible and Gods Plan for Man......
Proverbs 15:1.........
"A soft answer turneth away wrath but grievous words stirr up anger".

I do not have a dog in this hunt, but it seems to me that you have come to this site with a chip on your shoulder. It seems to me that you are going out of your way to be obstanant and abusive, IMO.

Proverbs 18:24 gives us some good advice as well............
"A man that hath friends must show himself friendly".

Proverbs 27:2..........
"Let another man praise thee, AND NOT FROM THINE OWN MOUTH, a stranger, AND NOT THINE OWN LIPS".

Seems to me that you missed a few pages in your Finis Dake Annotated Referance Bible, And God's Plan For Man.

I disagree. The one you refer to as "Lucifer" was in God's presence while sinning, so your statement above does not support your argument.

Job 1:6 One day, when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, Satan also came among them.
7 And the LORD said to Satan, "Whence do you come?" Then Satan answered the LORD and said, "From roaming the earth and patrolling it."
8 And the LORD said to Satan, "Have you noticed my servant Job, and that there is no one on earth like him, blameless and upright, fearing God and avoiding evil?"
9 But Satan answered the LORD and said, "Is it for nothing that Job is God-fearing?
10 Have you not surrounded him and his family and all that he has with your protection? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his livestock are spread over the land.
11 But now put forth your hand and touch anything that he has, and surely he will blaspheme you to your face."

Moses sinned by disobeying God and was not allowed to enter the promised land, but later in the New Testament three Apostles witnessed Jesus in heaven with Moses and Elijah.

Deut 34:4 The LORD then said to [Moses], "This is the land which I swore to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that I would give to their descendants. I have let you feast your eyes upon it, but you shall not cross over."
5 So there, in the land of Moab, Moses, the servant of the LORD, died as the LORD had said;

Compare to:

Luke 9:28 About eight days after he said this, he took Peter, John, and James and went up the mountain to pray.
29 While he was praying his face changed in appearance and his clothing became dazzling white.
30 And behold, two men were conversing with him, Moses and Elijah,
31 who appeared in glory and spoke of his exodus that he was going to accomplish in Jerusalem.

CORRECT.

It is really quite simple folks (admin excluded) ADDRESS THE POST AND NOT THE POSTER, and for heavens sake, stay out of the sand box! Act like the Christians you claim to be and quit wearing your feelings on your sleeves.

This IHMO needs to be read slowly and thoroughly with great understanding >

Forum Etiquette!

The Internet has become a world-wide community and in the process, innumerable forums on every subject under the sun are available where people can express their opinions. Some forums are closely moderated -- that is, someone checks every post for suitability before it is uploaded to the forum. Some forums have minimal or no moderation, only Terms of Service (TOS) that members are expected to follow. Most forums do have some sort of reporting feature for obscene or harassing posts. Still, even with a minimally-moderated forum, is there a standard of behavior? Is there actually something called forum etiquette? The answer is an unqualified yes.

Forum etiquette means maintaining a standard of posting behavior that is acceptable and appropriate. Forum etiquette can be flexible, according to the subject of the forum, but there are certain standards most people expect others to maintain. Some lines must be drawn for the safety of all posting on the forum.

One of the staunchest rules of forum etiquette is not posting personal information about another poster. Even if that poster has all but drawn a map to his house, posting a real name or address is considered grounds for a permanent ISP ban on most forums. This could compromise someone's safety. This is probably the most serious breach of forum etiquette and most moderators take it very seriously.

You can disagree with someone's opinions, but calling that person an idiot or a profane name is a violation of forum etiquette. Some forums are more liberal about this than others, but keeping it civil is never the wrong thing to do. Posting the same thing over and over again is called scrolling, and is also a banning offense. It is annoying in the extreme and uses up bandwidth, which someone is paying for. It is entirely unnecessary and makes the poster look immature and childish.

Trolls are always in flagrant violation of forum etiquette and enjoy disturbing the peace at any forum where they post. Trolls tend to scroll, call names, gossip about other posters, post things that are deliberately provocative and usually that violate the forum's rules about posting. Most moderators hasten to get them banned as soon as possible, but they can sometimes do a lot of damage before this happens.

Another violation of forum etiquette is posting in ALL CAPS. This is considered shouting and is very rude, in addition to being hard on the eyes. Something may be in caps for emphasis (e.g. I did NOT want to go!), but no post should be entirely in all caps.

Flaming, or deliberate insults or personal rants, is also against forum etiquette. Flaming is often employed by people who are losing arguments on a forum. Their response is to personally insult the poster disagreeing with them, usually in a long, nasty post.

This kind of behavior is why so many forums have a list of posting rules and consequences for breaking them. Some may say this behavior is more prominent among immature teens, but that is in no way the case. Many of the worst offenders are adults who should know better. The veil of anonymity seems to bring out the worst in these people, and any bullying tendencies they have tend to become magnified in the semi-protection of an anonymous forum.

Most of the rest of forum etiquette involves using the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated. Behaving as a reasonable adult, even in the face of being flamed, is always the best course of action. If a poster becomes harassing, obscene or personal, do not retaliate. Instead, cut and paste the offensive post(s) into an e-mail and quickly report it to the moderator or forum administrator.
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-forum-etiquette.htm

My apologies to the staff for overstepping my boundaries. Now back to the regular scheduled fellowship!

AGREED, and well said "forgivenWretch".

Back