Eye Floaters

Saturday, December 12, 2015, 6:37 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song, “Jesus, Rescue Me.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Matthew 4:12-17 (NASB).

Now when Jesus heard that John had been taken into custody, He withdrew into Galilee; and leaving Nazareth, He came and settled in Capernaum, which is by the sea, in the region of Zebulun and Naphtali. This was to fulfill what was spoken through Isaiah the prophet:

“The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali,
By the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles—

“The people who were sitting in darkness saw a great Light,
And those who were sitting in the land and shadow of death,
Upon them a Light dawned.”

From that time Jesus began to preach and say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Eye Floaters & Flashing Lights

On Saturday, when I began to write this, I was experiencing a large number of floaters in my eyes which were interfering with my ability to see (still are today - Monday). Eye floaters are like spots, specks or “cobwebs” (a spider’s network) that “drift aimlessly” around in our “field of vision,” which suddenly appear when tiny pieces of the eye’s vitreous “break loose within the inner back portion of the eye” (1). They serve to block the light and thus cast a shadow on the retina, and thus what we see are not the floaters themselves, but only their shadow. I am nearly 66 years old, so this is quite normal for my age, evidently.

Then, all of a sudden, when I walked in the house where it was dark (or darker), I started seeing flashes of light out of the left side of my left eye. I had never experienced this before. I didn’t know where the light was coming from. I wondered if it was the light reflecting off my engagement ring (of 44 yrs.), or off my cross necklace, but I couldn’t tell, so I removed both of those away from my body, but I was still seeing a flashing light (photopsia) out of the left corner of my left eye. So, I knew this was internal, not external.

So, my husband did a search on the Internet, and we learned that this had to do with age, and with the vitreous (gel-like center of eye) liquefying and detaching from the retina. The vitreous is a gel-like substance that fills the middle of the eye, which helps the eye maintain a round shape. It serves as a collagen (connective tissue) between the lens and the retina (Wikipedia). The retina is the part of the eye at the back that receives images and sends signals to the brain about what is seen. It is the eye’s light-sensitive tissue. There is a danger that, in the process of the vitreous detaching from the retina, that the retina could tear and that vision could be lost permanently, so this was an emergency situation. So, I had an eye exam Sunday. I have a vitreous detachment but no retinal tear at this time.

The False Church & the False Gospel

As I prayerfully and diligently studied this passage of scripture, I realized that the Lord Jesus was using my real life situation with the problem with my eyes (eyesight) to show me a problem with the world, and/or with the worldly church, and its ability to see (perceive) the true light (truth, the true gospel).

At the end of the age, in which we now live, there has been a separation (detachment) of truth from the people (the light receptors – retina). It has come through the liquefying (dilution) of the gospel message (that which connects the light to the people), so that the people of the world and in the worldly church are now in hot water (deep trouble). The church, which is to share the message of the gospel, also serves as connective tissue between the light of truth and the people who would hear and would receive the truth. The watering down of the message has come through the messengers, i.e. via the church, in particular the institutional church partnered with the government (world system), parts of which have broken away from the truth of the gospel to follow after a false grace gospel.

Because the truth has been diluted, it has resulted in these eye floaters (those who have broken away from the true gospel and/or from sharing the true gospel with the people) now blocking the people’s ability to see the true light (Jesus Christ, the gospel, the truth). What the people see are only the shadows of these floaters (symbolizing death), which are only images of the floaters (The False Church and the False Gospel), but are not the floaters themselves, i.e. these are distortions and deceptive images, i.e. this is the shadow of death. In other words, the people walking (or seated) in darkness may think they are seeing what is truth or what is real, but they are being deceived by these shadows of darkness (death).

Instead, the light they are seeing is a false light coming in from the side (from the west and/or secretly, in addition to, and/or in separation from the true light). This false light is flashing, i.e. it is broken, irregular, deceptive, and faulty, etc., and is not to be trusted. There is a danger here that as the truth is diluted and is detached from the people (the receptors) that it could pull at the people (the receptors) and take them with it, which could mean that their vision (ability to receive truth) could be lost permanently. So, this is an emergency situation which requires an eye (heart) examination and possible “surgery.”

Climate Change

On December 12, 2015, purportedly 196 world nations accepted a historic climate accord. These are some of the floaters (cobwebs) floating around in our field of vision distorting our ability to see clearly, which have resulted from this dilution of truth and detachment of truth from the people (the light receptors). In the article which I read about the eye floaters and flashing lights, it intimated that climate change can affect our eyes (eyesight). It also stated that photopsia, often called “seeing stars,” aka the light flashes, may occur after a blow to the head. In one of the articles I read about the climate accord, it stated that “the stars for this assembly were aligned” (2). I believe the Lord is making a connection here among “the stars” aligned for this climate accord assembly, the stars we might see with the flashing (false) lights, the dilution and separation of truth from the people, these floaters in our field of vision, i.e. World Powers (Beast #1) and False Religion (Beast #2), and this “climate change” which messes with our minds, and can affect our perception of truth.

In other words “climate change” is a shadow (distorted or false image) of these floaters (the beasts) which is what we see when they block the true light from coming through or when they hinder our ability to see clearly via these shadows (deceptions). What this agreement is really about is just taking what they have already been doing to the next level. There truly is not a crisis situation with “climate change.” That is a fabrication of the New World Order, which is what this agreement is really all about, i.e. it is about the rise of the beast(s), i.e. this one-world totalitarian government and one-world religion, and it is about a time of tribulation and great trouble (hot water) for the people of this earth. It is about the taking down of sovereign nations, and the rule of this beast (one world order) over the people and nations of the world. And, it is about the persecution and killing of Christians, the destruction of the gospel, and the taking out of all who oppose the beast (N.W.O.).

In order to pull off what they are doing they have to mask it (disguise it) as something else. So, “Climate Change” is a mask (shadow) of what is really happening, just as “terrorism” is a shadow (mask) of what they have been doing in the conquering of national governments, the confiscating of private property, the stealing of natural resources, the killing of innocents and Christians, and the destruction of land not their own. These floaters (Beasts #1 & #2) are symbols of death (spiritual death of people and physical death to nations and to Christians). Their deceptions are shadows (images) of the beast (beast #1 – see Rev. 13). They are the shadow (image, shape) of death. And, the shadows (false images; absence of light) are what we see when they attempt to deceive us with their lies, or when we believe their lies that their assembly and agreement are about climate change, or when we believe the US government and military and their allies in the New World Order are going into other nations to rescue people, to keep us safe, and/or to fight terrorists.

The “negotiators” of this accord are really the elite, powerful and wealthy of the world who are the ones truly running the world, aka “the beast,” which is a shadow government. They are spiritually dead, and are doomed to hell, and they are trying to lead the people of this world to join in with them via deception (the casting of their shadow on the people’s ability to see, i.e. to perceive and to receive truth). They have agreed together to force the people of this world into unity with this beast, i.e. with the New World Order, and they have agreed together to bring about the death of sovereign nations and the death of followers of Jesus Christ and the gospel of salvation. In other words, for those of us in the west who have not yet undergone the type of suffering for Christ as Christians in other nations have had to suffer, we are about to enter a time of great persecution against the church, which will result in the physical death of many who follow Christ, who keep his Word, who do not deny his name, and who testify to his gospel of salvation.

One way in which this persecution of Christians in the west has already begun is through a plot (deception) to paint all Christians (or all western Christians) as bigoted, hate-mongers, disunifiers, intolerant, hypocritical, and as religious extremists who must be dealt with. The powers that be are presently building a case to accuse all of us, who hold to the tenets of the Christian faith, of hate crimes against humanity because we hold to the teachings of Jesus and his NT apostles, who taught that Jesus Christ is the only way to God the Father and to heaven, and that salvation from sin means death to sin and living to righteousness; walking no longer after the flesh, but walking (conducting our lives) after the Spirit.

So, part of this “climate change” agreement had to do with world powers agreeing to new international rules (laws) governing such things as this that would force Christians into compliance with these rules, which would require us to no longer preach the true gospel or face the consequences. The people who sit (live or assemble) in this “shadow of death” are those who have joined together to follow this beast (N.W.O.), and/or are those who are walking (living) in darkness (sin) who are presently being pressured into conformity with the beast and its false gospel. We can read about this in prophecy of scripture, so we know this is going to happen. And, we are seeing prophecy fulfilled before our eyes.

A Great Light

In contrast to this flashing light, which comes in thin streaks from the side of the eye because the truth has been diluted and has been separated from the people, is the true light, Jesus Christ and his gospel of salvation. His grace teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives while we wait for Christ’s return. Jesus died that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; that we might no longer walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. His gospel teaches us that if we walk according to the flesh, we will die, but if by the Spirit we put to death the deeds of the flesh, we will live. The Christian life is a life transformed of the Spirit of God in heart, mind and deed. Jesus died that we might no longer live for ourselves, but for him who gave himself up for us. He demands repentance and obedience, i.e. turning away from living in sin to turning to walking in faith and obedience to Jesus Christ.

So, if you have been believing lies (the shadows of these beasts), which are blocking your ability to see clearly the truth, I pray that today you would turn from your sin, and turn to follow Jesus Christ with your life. Also, pray and ask the Lord to show you the lies you are believing, i.e. to show you where you are being deceived in any way, and pray that he will lead you into all truth, and that he will give you all you need to stand firm on the truth even in the face of great suffering and tremendous persecution for your belief in Jesus Christ.

Jesus, Rescue Me / An Original Work / September 18, 2011

Based off of Romans 7:7-8:39

Jesus, rescue me today.
Listen while I bow and pray.
I need Your help to obey You;
Live for You always.
Meet me in my hour of need, Lord,
As I pray to You.
Help me walk in fellowship, Lord,
Living in Your truth.
Jesus, how I long for You to
Change my heart anew.

Father, God, my heart’s desire
Is to live for You this hour
In Your Holy Spirit’s power
Living in me now.
Teach me to walk in Your love, Lord,
Guiding me each day.
Help me to show love and kindness
To the lost, I pray.
Father, teach me to love others
As You love always.

Holy Spirit come in pow’r.
Revive our hearts in this hour.
Change our hearts to be like You, Lord;
Live for You each day.
Help us to forsake our sins, Lord,
As we humbly pray.
Teach us how to live for You, Lord,
Obey You always.
Holy Spirit come in power,
Revive us today.

(1)http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/spotsfloats.htm

(2)http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/world/europe/climate-change-accord-paris.html?_r=0

Thank you Sue... always refreshing to read your contributions here at CFS.
Pastor Gary, Thank you! All praise, honor and glory to God. I just share what he teaches me through his word each day. I appreciate your affirming and encouraging words. They mean a great deal to me. God bless!

Back