Failed in Anger Today

Well we came on the city train [ION train] and Hope my daughter was trying to park and lock my wheelchair against the side where the wheelchair area was. I had Sully waiting in the middle of the lane. 3 students couldn't wait at all and starting stepping close by, over him etc. They couldn't wait until I could to brought him to my side of my wheelchair and a down cue. There wasn't alot of room.

I completely lost it.

I ranted for like 15 mins.
Like wow couldn't wait for 2 seconds?
I have a service dog.
Can't make sure that everyone is safe and be courteous and be respectful and patient?
Gotta have it now, gotta just plow through.

I said I didn't have any tolerance for stupid.
people.

They go to university to supposedly get an education.

And they act so incredibly stupid in public.
I was like did you leave your smarts at school?

We are suppose to be long suffering.
Greeks believed to be the same way, that we would strike while the iron is hot and retaliate either with response or behavior etc.
Paul spoke to the Greeks about that. Even the intent.Then there's Steven when he was stoned he asked God to forgive them for they know not what they do. Same with Jesus. So it's not really a proud attitude to have. Infact it's displeasing to God. He is long suffering and patient. I realize just how much more I need Him and need to rely on His strength, His grace and Holy Spirit to change me and help me to be more like Him. I did not show Christ, I became a fool like the proverbs say. Someone who's easily angered.

I have failed to show Christ today but I have been convicted to just how much I need Him I can't do this on my own.

This is what I was listening to. When I reflected on today and was convicted.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230908-191452_WhatsApp.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230908-191452_WhatsApp.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 3
  • SmartSelect_20230908-191443_WhatsApp.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230908-191443_WhatsApp.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
We are suppose to be long suffering. Greeks believed to be the same way, that we would strike while the iron is hot and retaliate either with response or behavior etc. Paul spoke to the Greeks about that. Even the intent.Then there's Steven when he was stoned he asked God to forgive them for they know not what they do. Same with Jesus. So it's not really a proud attitude to have. Infact it's displeasing to God. He is long suffering and patient. I realize just how much more I need Him and need to rely on His strength, His grace and Holy Spirit to change me and help me to be more like Him. I did not show Christ, I became a fool like the proverbs say. Someone who's easily angered.
I have failed to show Christ today but I have been convicted to just how much I need Him I can't do this on my own.

Hello TiC;

This was tough. If we can count how many Christians "lost it," get in line. It happens, so how do we process this? The first thing you did right was acknowledge your anger at the moment. Right now I know you have already prayed and now God, who loves you so much is already working through you by understanding your efforts while you process what happened.

We wish we can take it back, but instead take it forward.

Your message
about the long suffering, the Greeks, Paul's message and Steven are the lessons we have studied and apply daily as disciples but it's still a work in process in our Christian lives for the long run.

Chances are the 3 students probably don't know about long suffering, the Greeks, Paul and Steven and instead displayed unintentional ignorance. With that goes a lack of public behavioral skills. This is where
the message are the lessons we followers of Christ are to continue to live and apply daily to the foolish and folly.

Our need for the Lord is incredible. My prayer for all of us, "Lord help us look to You in all situations while guarding our hearts and tongues.

Psalm 62:5-8, 5 My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. 6 He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. 7 In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. 8 Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah - NKJV

God bless you, Cassie, Hope and Sully always.

Hello TiC;

This was tough. If we can count how many Christians "lost it," get in line. It happens, so how do we process this? The first thing you did right was acknowledge your anger at the moment. Right now I know you have already prayed and now God, who loves you so much is already working through you by understanding your efforts while you process what happened.

We wish we can take it back, but instead take it forward.

Your message
about the long suffering, the Greeks, Paul's message and Steven are the lessons we have studied and apply daily as disciples but it's still a work in process in our Christian lives for the long run.

Chances are the 3 students probably don't know about long suffering, the Greeks, Paul and Steven and instead displayed unintentional ignorance. With that goes a lack of public behavioral skills. This is where
the message are the lessons we followers of Christ are to continue to live and apply daily to the foolish and folly.

Our need for the Lord is incredible. My prayer for all of us, "Lord help us look to You in all situations while guarding our hearts and tongues.

Psalm 62:5-8, 5 My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. 6 He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. 7 In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. 8 Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah - NKJV

God bless you, Cassie, Hope and Sully always.
Thank you bobinfaith

Yes we are not sure how that's related to the post thou. 🤔 Did I say something wrong?
Do you think you were angry or frustrated? As I was reading your post, Matthew 21:12-13 came to mind:

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[a] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’[b]”

Do you think you were angry or frustrated? As I was reading your post, Matthew 21:12-13 came to mind:

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[a] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’[b]”
Yeah but I swore multiple times rtm3039. It was not a godly anger. :( [tears] my daughters were shocked. I haven't displayed that kind of behavior.

We are all human and weak. We all slip up and sometimes we may fall. Is thre anyone here who hasn't ? We just have to repent, lift ourselves up and start again.
It can actually make us stronger, because we remember how bad it felt Afterward, so we fight harder to resist temptation.
Kathleen you love the Lord and you are a strong woman. God knows that. He has forgiven you, so now you can forgive yourself.
But if someone deliberately hurt one of my animals I would find it hard not to feel angry.
Hugs, and God Bless.

Students are focused on school and I know having worked in schools they are always in a rush from one place to the next. If they are late they get told off.

Please forgive them and pray for before you go on a train journey again, that you find a spot that's easy access or maybe out of the way from the rush. I am sorry that this upset you, but that is what it's like in rush hour unfortunately.

I know in the US public transport is not the greatest I mean there used to be a thing where black people weren't even allowed to sit down on a bus back in the day.

In NZ if you have a mobility card and use a wheelchair you get the best parking spaces closest to the entrance they are all marked.

I used to use public transportation (the train) to go to work. There was always some odd thing going on with people. It was like a show on the way to and from work. Now I drive, as I need my car during the workday. We call out service "The People Mover." On days when something happened, it could take hours to get to your location.

Rtm

Well we came on the city train [ION train] and Hope my daughter was trying to park and lock my wheelchair against the side where the wheelchair area was. I had Sully waiting in the middle of the lane. 3 students couldn't wait at all and starting stepping close by, over him etc. They couldn't wait until I could to brought him to my side of my wheelchair and a down cue. There wasn't alot of room.

I completely lost it.

I ranted for like 15 mins.
Like wow couldn't wait for 2 seconds?
I have a service dog.
Can't make sure that everyone is safe and be courteous and be respectful and patient?
Gotta have it now, gotta just plow through.

I said I didn't have any tolerance for stupid.
people.

They go to university to supposedly get an education.

And they act so incredibly stupid in public.
I was like did you leave your smarts at school?

We are suppose to be long suffering.
Greeks believed to be the same way, that we would strike while the iron is hot and retaliate either with response or behavior etc.
Paul spoke to the Greeks about that. Even the intent.Then there's Steven when he was stoned he asked God to forgive them for they know not what they do. Same with Jesus. So it's not really a proud attitude to have. Infact it's displeasing to God. He is long suffering and patient. I realize just how much more I need Him and need to rely on His strength, His grace and Holy Spirit to change me and help me to be more like Him. I did not show Christ, I became a fool like the proverbs say. Someone who's easily angered.

This is what I was listening to. When I reflected on today and was convicted.

I have done the same in the past and still do it in my head. I may not say it out loud but I’m no saint so I just get annoyed and think it instead. I know it’s a sin and just today my daughter has a really bad problem with road rage but she just swears when driving and I laughed with my granddaughter in the back of the car that she needs a patience pill. My granddaughter laughed too. My daughter laughed also.

We know we need Him to help us and make us better and so i can laugh at my failures because I am sometimes slippping up.it helps me feel more human like because I know I’m no saint like everyone else.

I have done the same in the past and still do it in my head. I may not say it out loud but I’m no saint so I just get annoyed and think it instead. I know it’s a sin and just today my daughter has a really bad problem with road rage but she just swears when driving and I laughed with my granddaughter in the back of the car that she needs a patience pill. My granddaughter laughed too. My daughter laughed also.

We know we need Him to help us and make us better and so i can laugh at my failures because I am sometimes slippping up.it helps me feel more human like because I know I’m no saint like everyone else.
I don't get angry all that often, but I do get disappointed. Instead of cussing, I like to tear them up with a little verbal assault. Last month, someone sent me a really poor e-mail, to which I described the contents as: " “A hodgepodge of incoherent and unrelated partial thoughts of little relevance to an intelligent or articulate argument." That had the advantage of being both true and funny at the same time.

Rtm

I don't get angry all that often, but I do get disappointed. Instead of cussing, I like to tear them up with a little verbal assault. Last month, someone sent me a really poor e-mail, to which I described the contents as: " “A hodgepodge of incoherent and unrelated partial thoughts of little relevance to an intelligent or articulate argument." That had the advantage of being both true and funny at the same time.

Rtm
How did they respond rtm?
We don’t get messages from work but it would be interesting to see if they responded and what they said.

NZers have road rage a lot because our roads are narrow and there are too many cars now (car mad nation).

I think in Canada at least there's space, and the roads and rails are relatively straight and wide and not windy and narrow.

I kind of expect a bit of pushing and rudeness from children and students unlike maybe in the UK where people have now learned the art of queuing and usually keep left. I think after the big soccer/football crush happened in one stadium many years ago where people DIED and got trampled to death taught them a huge lesson.

I've tried setting an example in an overcrowded school how to walk respectfully without pushing, shoving or chatting but it takes a lot of practice and repetition. You really ideally need TWO teachers to do it one at the front and one at the back of the line. But imagine having to lead a line of 30 children and maybe there's one slowpoke who holds everyone up...while others race on ahead.

Unless the whole school is run military style like a bootcamp, it's quite hard to do at first. In their free time children won't stay in line of course.

Back