Faith Based Rapper "spreading" The Truth!!

Rap/Hip-hop/Spiritual/Truth Music by Hebrew Music Artist "Poloh CO"

Poloh Co - The Message [Page 1.]

*New Album Available Now*

Poloh Co - The Message [Page 1.] Album Promo & Download

Check it out and leave comments or ratings on the new album!! "Spread" The Message!

Thanks #Godbless

Hello FaithMusic,

"Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will" (Romans 12:1-2).

I hope you are able to join us in some of our forums. We would love to have you.

God is truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:16). The truth is the Truth being the depth of God living through us, not a confirmation of the world, but the life of God's love being power and life through us. God's true tones sound as a pouring spring of love. God does not create negative in the manifestation of his words, but love.

Hearing about murder, oppression, being smashed, having a hard time getting an application etc. does not cause me to think upon God, but the world. Someone in God doesn't worry about the world. They have faith and God protects them, provides for them, and blesses them regardless of the world.

Do you believe God's Word is powerful enough to save people? Do you believe God is love and that he is infinitely more powerful than all things combined?

When Paul said, "Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings" he meant that he understood what the people needed and adjusted himself to their needs giving them hope and lifting them out of the beliefs of standardized group identifications. Paul lifted them up into the gospel.

The people you are speaking to need to be uplifted into the gospel and God's Spirit. They are already thinking on negative things. They don't need to commune in a spirit of negativity. They need music that will lift them into understanding that God is greater than the world. God loves them because they are precious to Him and he gave all for them. They needs tones and vibrations that sound different (God has infinite creativity and ability with vocal manifestations). The downcast need to be lifted up with the supreme power of love.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things" Philippians 4:4-8).

The truth spoken of here, the right spoken of here is God's truth, God's righteousness. What is that truth and righteousnes. Well we know for sure it is excellent and praiseworthy.

"The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit" (Proverbs 18:21).

God created people in his image and what they speak creates either life or death.

"But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken" (Matthew 12:36).

God is judging the manifestation of the words. Do you want the words you are creating to express death, negativity, and hardship into this existence, or life, love, and peace. What are you creating? What are your words creating.

I am speaking truth to you.

May the blessings of God's Spirit fill your heart, mind, soul, strenth, and words. May you love God with all you are and all you have and be an expression of his love in a world that needs to know his love.

If you are saved, your words won't be judged, but do you want your words to have been those that helped people think in entrenched angers?

God bless you with love.

Well, I went and grabbed the album. It's full of doubt, depression and unbelief. It also sounds like some of the singers are sick or not feeling well.

If you are saved, your words won't be judged, but do you want your words to have been those that helped people think in entrenched angers?

God bless you with love.

Because of the power of our words to be in agreement with God or out of agreement. Jesus said......

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned
(Mat 12:34-37)

Idle words are those dormant words in our heart. They come out of our mouth according to what we really believe. It's these Words Jesus said you will have in Mark 11:23. It's those Words we really believe as no man can stop the abundance of their heart from speaking. We will all give an account of those Words, for bad or for good.

While we are saved, our Words can stop the plan of God in our life and our works will be burned up but saved as if by fire.

I would not recommend this music to anyone.

Be blessed.

Well, I went and grabbed the album. It's full of doubt, depression and unbelief. It also sounds like some of the singers are sick or not feeling well.

Because of the power of our words to be in agreement with God or out of agreement. Jesus said......
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
(Mat 12:34-37)

Idle words are those dormant words in our heart. They come out of our mouth according to what we really believe. It's these Words Jesus said you will have in Mark 11:23. It's those Words we really believe as no man can stop the abundance of their heart from speaking. We will all give an account of those Words, for bad or for good.

While we are saved, our Words can stop the plan of God in our life and our works will be burned up but saved as if by fire.

I would not recommend this music to anyone.

Be blessed.
I should have said he won't be judged because of his words, rather than the other way around. I agree with brother Mike's post.

I should have said he won't be judged because of his words, rather than the other way around. I agree with brother Mike's post.

I am sorry, I knew what you meant. The blood covers all words of anger and malice. I just wanted to point out that even though we can be saved, forgiven and have a spot with the Lord when we pass from this earth. Our Words here can keep us defeated and out of the will of God.

I was not trying to correct you, I was trying to add.

Be blessed.

Hey brother, just go back and inquire of the Lord what He would have you say in your music - let Him give you the words, for it is written (I believe in 1 Thessalonians 5) to say only what will give a blessing.

Hey brother, just go back and inquire of the Lord what He would have you say in your music - let Him give you the words, for it is written (I believe in 1 Thessalonians 5) to say only what will give a blessing.

NOoooooooooooooooooooooo..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He needs to get out of music completely and work at McDonald's!!!!

An eye can't be an ear.

Someone that has ZERO Faith can't do songs for the Lord, but can be a Mighty and powerful witness at McDonald's. (God can fix the lack of the music ability they need. Would be lots of work, but God can do miracles)

"Would you like Jesus with that Happy Meal?"

"Would you like to Super-size your spirit to eternal life Sir?|

See?

NOoooooooooooooooooooooo..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He needs to get out of music completely and work at McDonald's!!!!

An eye can't be an ear.

Someone that has ZERO Faith can't do songs for the Lord, but can be a Mighty and powerful witness at McDonald's. (God can fix the lack of the music ability they need. Would be lots of work, but God can do miracles)

"Would you like Jesus with that Happy Meal?"

"Would you like to Super-size your spirit to eternal life Sir?|

See?
Amusing; yes an eye is an eye of course, of course. After you listened to it for me I decided to offer something constructive - if after all he DOES actually lay it all out before the Lord, then surely God would inform Him of what he ought to do...I am trying to lead him to that place.

Amusing; yes an eye is an eye of course, of course. After you listened to it for me I decided to offer something constructive - if after all he DOES actually lay it all out before the Lord, then surely God would inform Him of what he ought to do...I am trying to lead him to that place.

I hope that place is a position at McDonald's. Like Drive through.

I am here to serve you, thru the drive thru, a big mac attack, Won't see you thru. Let me just blast, your weight aghast, A single burger no cheese so that you may last.

You want a coke, I say nope, that sugar in your bloodstream will just make you croak. I have H2O, just so you know, I don't what your capillaries to start to blow.

Did you say fries? I don't want you to die............... The oil we use comes from that "other side"

Instead!!!!

Just listen to me about this deal. I'll give you apples we serve with the happy meal.

bump.... bump... Work'in in the drive thru............... for Jesus......... bump de bump... Working in the drive thru........ For Jesus!!!

Back