Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him
must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek himâ€
(Hebrews 11:6, NIV).

--------------------------------------------------------------
A Word From Billy Graham

“The Christian life is dependent upon faith. We stand on faith; we live on
faith. Faith is loved and honored by God …. The Bible teaches that faith is the
only approach that we have to God. No man has sins forgiven, no man goes to
heaven, no man has assurance of peace and happiness, until he has faith in Jesus
Christ. You may be saying, ‘God, I believe You are a great person, but I do not
believe Your Word; I do not believe what You say.’ In order to please God, you
must believe in Him. Perhaps your faith is small and weak. It does not matter
how big your faith is, but rather, where your faith is. Is it in Christ, the Son
of God, who died on the cross for your sins?â€

--------------------------------------------------------------
A Life of Faith
“In the hall of fame of the faithful in Hebrews 11, we are reminded of acts
performed by faith. These people did not know the impact that their lives would
have on their own generations and on generations to follow. To ‘fix our eyes on
Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,’ (Hebrews 12:2, NIV) requires not
only a heart of worship but also a life of service. The Apostle James reminded
us of the importance of faith and deeds being synchronized with one another:
‘Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead’ (James 2:17,
NIV). Are we exhibiting faith in our daily walk of service? Is our inner life of
obedience evidenced in our mannerisms, in our words of affirmation and in our
acts of kindness? Do our actions reflect our faith? The Apostle Peter wrote
about the refining of our faith. Our faith will prove genuine and will result in
praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed to us. We need to stand
firm in our faith and remain patient. Instead of looking over our shoulders at
what could have been or what might have been, we are to follow the leading of
the Savior. Faith in the Lord Jesus coupled with love for others were held in
high esteem by the Apostle Paul: ‘If I have a faith that can move mountains, but
have not love, I am nothing’ (1 Corinthians 13:2, NIV). Trusting in the Almighty
and loving others in His name are hallmarks of our faith†(Stephen A. Macchia).

Knowing what privilege it is to accept the ways of God, one does so effectively in formidable walk for the honesty within .. Restlessness in humans makes up doubt against God, for what are we but misunderstanding sometimes, for heavenly Father edifies his truth against all existent hostility in man, that man may be in pleasing instead .. To be edified oneself in proper is the gratification of obeying God's Will without distortions of man made uncertaintee because of the contradictions to truth in spirit of this unsure life, what are we waiting for but to give out all hopes to and in favor of Christ Redeemer ?.

Go in peace ..

Matthew 17:20
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Matthew 21:21
Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.

Knowing what privilege it is to accept the ways of God, one does so effectively in formidable walk for the honesty within .. Restlessness in humans makes up doubt against God, for what are we but misunderstanding sometimes, for heavenly Father edifies his truth against all existent hostility in man, that man may be in pleasing instead .. To be edified oneself in proper is the gratification of obeying God's Will without distortions of man made uncertaintee because of the contradictions to truth in spirit of this unsure life, what are we waiting for but to give out all hopes to and in favor of Christ Redeemer ?.

Go in peace ..

Yes Jesse .....We are a priviledged people when we accept Christ as our personal Saviour and for that we should not take it lightly. daily we have to submit to Him and His ways because without that our life would be meaningless. That is why as you said it is important to obey God's will and not rely on our own.

Yes Jesse we submit it all to Him.... all our hopes ... all our aspirations .... all our dreams and He will direct our path.

That song comes to me now ..... I surrender all ... all to him my precious Saviour ... I surrender all.

The Just shall live by Faith

I asked, what does the statement mean?The voice answered in my heart while I was sleeping it said " They shall live by Him"..Him, Who? Christ Jesus, as Jesse and Dust has said "daily we have to submit to Him and His ways" This what the voice was telling me, our plans, and desires should be inaccordance with the plans of the Living God..Jesus while on earth, did nothing without the Father, He did the will of the father, also us should follow that example..Obedient to the Holy Spirit..and Believe God. How can you call yourself a God child, while you don't have faith..Since Himself is a God of Faith..

Isaiah 55:11 {So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. }

If that is not faith, I don't know what it is? Maybe I am wrong.

Back