Faithful Followers

Perhaps people have been saying the same thing I will say now, but I believe we are in the early stages of the "end times." We need to hold tightly to our faith and doctrine, so as not t be deceived by the "Evil One". What are your thoughts on the matter?
I agree with you
One way I try to be ready is to live every day as if it is my last. Continually praying for help and guidance. Yes I fail and stumble then run to Our Lord. We need the latter rain and we have been promised that everyone who asks for it will be given.
We are going to need tremendous faith and courage.

Perhaps people have been saying the same thing I will say now, but I believe we are in the early stages of the "end times." We need to hold tightly to our faith and doctrine, so as not t be deceived by the "Evil One". What are your thoughts on the matter?
Agreed! We have seen Church meetings banned and pastors arrested for holding a service, while at the same time not only condoning but encouraging riotous behavior. The former being called evil and the latter called good. Some countries locked people up just for being exposed to someone that tested positive for the virus, even though the person locked up never did test positive. Soon Christians will hunted and because of our "intolerance" be jailed or killed. Even so come Lord Jesus.

Agreed! We have seen Church meetings banned and pastors arrested for holding a service, while at the same time not only condoning but encouraging riotous behavior. The former being called evil and the latter called good. Some countries locked people up just for being exposed to someone that tested positive for the virus, even though the person locked up never did test positive. Soon Christians will hunted and because of our "intolerance" be jailed or killed. Even so come Lord Jesus.

Hello Dave F.;

From reading your post, are you sharing about church meetings banned and pastors arrested for holding a service in these United States, or in other countries?

God bless you, brother, and your family.

Dave F.;

Unless you're referring to John MacArthur's church family during the pandemic?

We reside in the Bay Area of 7 million and I have experienced or heard of other unusual happenings here, but haven't heard what you described.
That is it. He was arrested for holding church services, while the riots were going on at the same time. At least that is how the news portrayed it. The other is from Australia where they took a gal whose friend was positive for the virus, they locked her up in a trailer ( for those with covid) and held her there for 2 weeks, she was tested 3 times and did not test positive. I am only referencing these to show the mental condition of the world. Look at how they fawned over Barak Obama, the media intentionally gave him a halo effect on his photos, some even called him a savior. The world is mentally ready for the anti-christ.

bobinfaith, I have heard reports that the state of California is not prosecuting thefts if they are under $100, is that true? I have seen videos but nothing on any news stations. If it is true, how often could someone go steal from a grocery store or any other store for that matter?

bobinfaith, I have heard reports that the state of California is not prosecuting thefts if they are under $100, is that true? I have seen videos but nothing on any news stations. If it is true, how often could someone go steal from a grocery store or any other store for that matter?

Hello Dave F.;

Regarding this bizarre law in California, I personally don't rely on almost all local news in the SF Bay Area and California. I do rely on a national news source but even so understanding this law on theft is muddy in California.

So I checked with our church attorney and if I were to steal merchandise under $950.00 is petty theft in California, or a misdemeanor under Penal Code Section 484. If I steal merchandise over $950.00 it can be a felony or (case by case misdemeanor) under Penal Code Section 487.

Smash and Grab is a major problem regarding Penal Codes 484 and 487. Problem is we don't have enough police in the big cities like LA, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco and Oakland, so they cannot keep up with the large amounts of arrests for the variance of crimes.

This is a horrible trend we live in today, Dave F. As believers standing firm in our faith, we have to be that light that can give hope including much prayer and support to our law enforcement.

So a quick Google check and it is 1 county in Oregon that is not prosecuting for shoplifting up to $250.00 for 1st and 2nd time offenders. It is treated as a violation like a traffic ticket, just pay the fine and go on your merry way.

Back