Favorite Study Area Supplies/materials?

What are your favorite study area materials and supplies? Granted some of these things are not at all necessary, but they make the space more comfortable and more efficient, which may lead to spending more time there.

It amazes me how efficient a computer can help make study, being able to search any particular word and having all the verses appear in a list, and other functionality. This type of search can be done without a computer of course but the speed with which a computer can do it can make study much more efficient.

• Through prayer a heart open to God and the deep things of Scripture
  • Bibles
  • Commentaries
  • Dictionaries and other books/helps
  • Tables, chair, lamp
  • Notebook and pens
  • Computer, possibly with more than one monitor with bible software such as e-sword and for watching/listening to lessons online
  • Printer

What are your favorite study area materials and supplies? Granted some of these things are not at all necessary, but they make the space more comfortable and more efficient, which may lead to spending more time there.

It amazes me how efficient a computer can help make study, being able to search any particular word and having all the verses appear in a list, and other functionality. This type of search can be done without a computer of course but the speed with which a computer can do it can make study much more efficient.

• Through prayer a heart open to God and the deep things of Scripture
  • Bibles
  • Commentaries
  • Dictionaries and other books/helps
  • Tables, chair, lamp
  • Notebook and pens
  • Computer, possibly with more than one monitor with bible software such as e-sword and for watching/listening to lessons online
  • Printer
My phone.. Google.. YouVersion

Back