Fear

Thinking fearfully or responding in fear is the opposite of faith- but it takes great faith to walk inspite of fear!

Thinking fearfully or responding in fear is the opposite of faith- but it takes great faith to walk inspite of fear!

Thanks for that Brother Larry. There was a time in my life where fear did over rule my faith and even though I thought I had a lot of faith, when I walked into a Pastor's office for councelling he told me he sensed a spirit of fear in my life. Circumstances, in a person's life can bring fear to the point where satan does get control and that was what was happening because of the violence in my home

But now , praise God I can say , I am free from all that fear and have an even deeper walk with the Lord because of the victory in my life.

He who the son sets free, is free indeed.

I was afraid once. I was in the first Gulf war and we came under missile attack and had to go to mopp4, I was so scared I was shaking. I prayed to God to not let me be afraid but to help me be strong and courageous. We came under missile attack and went to mopp4 many times after that but I was never afraid. What a wonderful God we serve, he gives us peace in the middle of a war.

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Back