Feast of Trumpets

No way to... I don't know how you're getting these numbers... just read my book, then ask for more clarification.

Hi Abdicate,
You showed -

2300days.jpg

That shows me that from the beginning of the tribulation there will be 110 days till Israel starts their sacrifices.
1260 - 1150 = 110 (3 months & 20 days)
So are you saying that Israel will start their sacrifices after 2000 years on any ole day of the year or will they start them on, say, .......... `The Day of Atonement,` the 10th of Tishri?

Marilyn.

Hi Abdicate,
You showed -

2300days.jpg

That shows me that from the beginning of the tribulation there will be 110 days till Israel starts their sacrifices.
1260 - 1150 = 110 (3 months & 20 days)
So are you saying that Israel will start their sacrifices after 2000 years on any ole day of the year or will they start them on, say, .......... `The Day of Atonement,` the 10th of Tishri?

Marilyn.
Don't know why you're doing the math that way. The graph clearly shows 1150 DAYS. It's 1150 days (2300/2). Most people don't put all the verse together so they can't get it to work out. The Tribulation starts with the arrival of the Two Witnesses, not the AC. He'll already be in power one way or another. But the day his treaty starts is the day the Two Witnesses appear. They preach for 1260 days, are killed in the midst of the "week", likely on Passover when the AC desecrates the temple, and lay there for 3.5 days. From the date of their death, Israel is told to flee to Petra and stay there until 1260 days are up and the Lord returns to rescue her. 1260+1260=42 months=7 years. (with 30-day months). The sacrifices are cut off prior to their death, 30 days to be exact.

To recap: 80 days from the arrival of the Two Witnesses, the Jews finish building the temple or a tabernacle. They sacrifice for 1150 days. They are stopped by the AC 30 days prior to the AC killing the Two Witnesses. From that day, it's 1260 days until the Lord returns.

Don't know why you're doing the math that way. The graph clearly shows 1150 DAYS. It's 1150 days (2300/2). Most people don't put all the verse together so they can't get it to work out. The Tribulation starts with the arrival of the Two Witnesses, not the AC. He'll already be in power one way or another. But the day his treaty starts is the day the Two Witnesses appear. They preach for 1260 days, are killed in the midst of the "week", likely on Passover when the AC desecrates the temple, and lay there for 3.5 days. From the date of their death, Israel is told to flee to Petra and stay there until 1260 days are up and the Lord returns to rescue her. 1260+1260=42 months=7 years. (with 30-day months). The sacrifices are cut off prior to their death, 30 days to be exact.

To recap: 80 days from the arrival of the Two Witnesses, the Jews finish building the temple or a tabernacle. They sacrifice for 1150 days. They are stopped by the AC 30 days prior to the AC killing the Two Witnesses. From that day, it's 1260 days until the Lord returns.

Hi Abdicate,

I am using your numbers.

1260 (Trib starts)
1150 (sacrifices resume)
Thus 1260 - 1150 = 110 days (don`t understand 80 days as you said)

Is there something I am not seeing right?

Marilyn.

Hi Abdicate,

I am using your numbers.

1260 (Trib starts)
1150 (sacrifices resume)
Thus 1260 - 1150 = 110 days (don`t understand 80 days as you said)

Is there something I am not seeing right?

Marilyn.
I understand what you're doing. Sorry. Within the 1260 days, it is broken down into 110 days left over, yes. I figure, 80 days to rebuild the temple or tabernacle, and 30 days short of the mid way point when the sacrifices are cut off. The AC fights the Two Witness and prevails on Passover, day 1260 from their arrival.

I understand what you're doing. Sorry. Within the 1260 days, it is broken down into 110 days left over, yes. I figure, 80 days to rebuild the temple or tabernacle, and 30 days short of the mid way point when the sacrifices are cut off. The AC fights the Two Witness and prevails on Passover, day 1260 from their arrival.

Hi Abdicate,

That`s fine, this mode of sharing has its limits & easy to misunderstand each other. Now can you tell me where you get the `80` days from?

...I.....80.....I....30.....I......1150......I......................1260.............................I...>
.........?.............?......?...........

Marilyn.

Hi Abdicate,

That`s fine, this mode of sharing has its limits & easy to misunderstand each other. Now can you tell me where you get the `80` days from?

...I.....80.....I....30.....I......1150......I......................1260.............................I...>
.........?.............?......?...........

Marilyn.
Well, it's my thoughts. I don't have a scripture for 80 and 30. I chose them because once any treaty is made, Israel will be given the green light to put up a temple or tabernacle. It could take 80 days (2.5 months) to erect, prepare for use, and sanctify the building. The 30 I put at the end of the 1150 days of sacrifices based on Daniel's prophecy 9:27 where the AC stops the sacrifices in the midst of the week... by killing the Two Witnesses. It may be 110 days all at the beginning. Since there's so many 3.5's in this story, the 110 days could be 5 days of building, 105 days cleansing, which happens to be 3.5 months!

Well, it's my thoughts. I don't have a scripture for 80 and 30. I chose them because once any treaty is made, Israel will be given the green light to put up a temple or tabernacle. It could take 80 days (2.5 months) to erect, prepare for use, and sanctify the building. The 30 I put at the end of the 1150 days of sacrifices based on Daniel's prophecy 9:27 where the AC stops the sacrifices in the midst of the week... by killing the Two Witnesses. It may be 110 days all at the beginning. Since there's so many 3.5's in this story, the 110 days could be 5 days of building, 105 days cleansing, which happens to be 3.5 months!

Hi Abdicate,

Thank you for your interesting thoughts. So you do not have any specific day for Israel starting their sacrifices? I have some thoughts. Are you interested to hear them?

regards, Marilyn.

Actually, I never thought of it. Sure, let me know what you think :)

Hi Abdicate,

Oh good, now you have the opportunity to think upon a certain date. I will post my thoughts on another thread as it will take this one off on a tangent. I have done it in stages so people can see my thinking & respond.

Thank you for being interested. Look forward to your thoughts.

Marilyn.

Picture this,
Cool very cloudy overcast day and on and off rain. I go out right after I replied to this the first time and sit out on the patio for some fresh air.

I then looked up and wished The Father and Jesus a Happy New Year.
Before I could take a breath.......right in front of me the sun flooded me with so much light it was awesome. It felt peaceful and felt like it went from a cool 59 degrees to 90 plus in a fraction of a breath.

I looked up and it was so bright I could not really look at it but streaks shot out like radiant waves of love and reminded me of a Christmas star. Lasted a moment or two and then gone and cool and solid overcast all day.

Just wanted to share this with you bro.
Blessings
FCJ
The same shining happened to me yesterday. The sky opened up and shined a bright light, I enter in and did pass through, upon exit the clouds rolled in and sun was again gone; how great His light does shine in my heart. He is always and forever calling for us to return. Take the darkness and clouds of our past life and tell our testimonies of God and His supernatural power, yes, deliverance from what was and salvation came to a wrench like me. Praise God for it. Amen

Thread Closed for now, pending staff review for conduct and content. It may be reopened at a later date.

After staff review and with one disruptive member removed from CFS, this thread can now continue.

While differences of opinion do exist at CFS, demeaning others because of their beliefs under Forum Rules 3.1 and 3.2b will not be allowed.

We do commend Abdicate, Marilyn C and Crownoflife for their proper participation in this thread.

Please continue and thank you.

After staff review and with one disruptive member removed from CFS, this thread can now continue.

While differences of opinion do exist at CFS, demeaning others because of their beliefs under Forum Rules 3.1 and 3.2b will not be allowed.

We do commend Abdicate, Marilyn C and Crownoflife for their proper participation in this thread.

Please continue and thank you.

Glory to God I say amen to that

Twinkling of an eye - http://www.torahcalendar.com/SUNSET.asp

Underline:

Lev 23:24 “Say to the Israelites: ‘On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a day of sabbath rest, a sacred assembly commemorated with trumpet blasts.

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--

Zeph 1:14-16 The great day of the Lord is near—near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry. 15That day will be a day of wrath—a day of distress and anguish, a day of trouble and ruin, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness—16a day of trumpet and battle cry against the fortified cities and against the corner towers.

Matt 24:29-31 “Immediately after the distress of those days “ ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ 30“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

1 Cor 15:50-54 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Link checks out and is approved by cfs staff. No money requested or purchases required. no copyright issues.

Links to other Websites
Rule 7. Our Forum contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Website for which The Christian Forum Site has no responsibility or liability. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different from ours. The Moderators/Administrator at CFS cannot possibly monitor all the numerous daily postings of off-site linking. Anyone visiting a site linked at CFS by MEMBERS does so at your own risk. Be especially wary of those sites which sell products, services or ask for donations. Again, the Staff at CFS takes no responsibility what-so-ever in the claims or statements made in ANY linked sites. Please report postings here at CFS which contain objectionable material as well as objectionable material contained in offsite links posted by CFS members. Use the "Report Post" button below the poster's name to tell us about your concerns.

Directly from site......

TorahCalendar.com Copyright © 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 All rights reserved. Duplication prohibited. Contents protected by U.S. and international copyright Laws. TorahCalendar.com grants the right for individuals to quote or make copies of any of the original materials presented at TorahCalendar.com provided that such materials are not altered in any way, retain all unaltered Copyright notices and are never used or distributed for any form of pecuniary gain or profit.

Twinkling of an eye - http://www.torahcalendar.com/SUNSET.asp

Underline:

Lev 23:24 “Say to the Israelites: ‘On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a day of sabbath rest, a sacred assembly commemorated with trumpet blasts.

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--

Zeph 1:14-16 The great day of the Lord is near—near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry. 15That day will be a day of wrath—a day of distress and anguish, a day of trouble and ruin, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness—16a day of trumpet and battle cry against the fortified cities and against the corner towers.

Matt 24:29-31 “Immediately after the distress of those days “ ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ 30“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

1 Cor 15:50-54 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Hi Heb. 13: 8,

Yes it may seem to be the same time according to the `trumpets`, however God`s voice is like a trumpet, (rev. 4: 1 & He speaks at various times to various groups of people. To know which, we need to know the purpose of God for that group, then we can understand what is happening.

regards, Marilyn.

Underline: harpazó, caught up

1 Thess 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Rev 4:1 anabainó, come up

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Underline: harpazó, caught up

1 Thess 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Rev 4:1 anabainó, come up

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Hi Heb.13: 8,

Yes great scriptures, & I believe they refer to the same event as they concern the purpose for the Body of Christ.

Marilyn.

Underline: Rapture on Day of the Lord, after sixth seal on Feast of Trumpets at sunset.

Rev 4:1 NIV After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Rev 6:17 NIV For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

Rev 7:9 NIV After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Back