Features and Navigation Instructions

This is a great site for fellowship and learning.

There is one thing that I noticed though, that I might improve it for some of us older members (less tech savy individuals) that would be an area of instruction in making use of the site.

How to use the quote feature and replying to quoted material.
How to perform searches to find certain topics. Use of wildcards if any.
Where to find the BB codes
I'm sure there are more examples, but that's a start.

This is a great site for fellowship and learning.

There is one thing that I noticed though, that I might improve it for some of us older members (less tech savy individuals) that would be an area of instruction in making use of the site.

How to use the quote feature and replying to quoted material.
How to perform searches to find certain topics. Use of wildcards if any.
Where to find the BB codes
I'm sure there are more examples, but that's a start.
I Think this would be easy enough to set up. Let me toss the ideas around with the rest of the staff and see what we can come up with.

HELP Link to site "Help" menu & topics
BB Codes -Link to the BB Codes that "should" be applicable to this site. There may be some that are enabled, but missing from the list... or there could be some listed, that may not work. If you run into this, please let us know, and we can get the information updated.

Smilies -Link to the smilies that can be used. Note- this appears to be an incomplete list, as the site has been updated, and more have been added. To view them all, see this "
how to" link. (this link will be edited, once the post is completed.

Cookies - This leads to information that explains what cookies are, tells you exactly what cookies are used by this site, how to enable/disable/manage their use, as well as some additional information.

Terms and Rules -This page contains the follow: Statement of faith, mission statement, site rules.

Banned Topics -Listing of the topics which may not be discussed. Please note this list is not exhaustive.

Any discussion or comment that is rude, argumentative, divisive, "baiting", personally attacking, demeaning, etc. will be edited or deleted, and may also incur warnings, points, "time-outs", bans, or other discipline as determined by staff. (Members are asked to report any such instances for review.)
See Rule 1.2 "This is a strictly Moderated forum. The owners and staff of Christian Forum Site reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."
And
Rule 3.0 "Disruptions to the friendly environment at CFS by anyone will not be tolerated."

Privacy Policy Complete information on what is collected, how it is used, secured, your options, and who to contact if you have questions or concerns.

Index of threads within this forum:

What are robots (in the present activity count) ?
I was looking in my app store but could seem to find an app for this forum... Is there an app? If not, will an app be available eventually?

Why are some member usernames different colors?

What is status message in personal details?

Bible quotes

May I use the name of any Christian based ministry when I submit a thread?

Did Christian Forum Site ever have a chat room?

Features and Status

What does it mean to update your status?

How do you "tag" someone, or create a link to their profile?

How do you "quote" someone?

How To Message Two Members?

What is "spoiler" & how to use it?

===========

CPerkins

I will TRY to regularly post tips, "how to's", faq's, etc... this is going to be a work-in-progress.

Last edited:
Back