Feel bitter about not being able to save...

All the time I was at my job I couldnt save...the most I would get up to is 300 before it would shrink because my parente need help ...

It hurts so much seeing other people have massive savings...especially those younger than me.

I cant move because I font make enough money. I can't not stop giving because I still live with my mom.

I quit one job because I was being taken advantage of and working more and not being compensated for it. Still. I wonder if I did the right thing quitting...at least I was still getting paid...

Just seems no matter how hard I try, ill remain broke and in square one. It just really angers me people with massive savings and I barely spemd my money wnd its still gone.

I spent 40 last week and that almost gave me a heart attack.

I feel like what's the use?

My "blessings" always come with a price. I'm just working for my health at this point and theirs no purpose in that.

I officially give up. It hurts less to just not try anymore and it keeps me from hating my parents.

Sounds like fear of failing is bigger then Faith to succeed.

Quiting the job sounds like a choice made from offended feelings and not prayer and a word from God.

Your measuring your success and blessings through the lives of others and their material gain.
That's a recipe for disaster.

Something to think on.
1. If you moved your family would survive.
2. If you stay you "feel" they need so much of you or yours.

They don't mesh together at all.
Take time and pray and come up with a safe provision plan.

Another words a good all around budget that benifits EVERYONE including YOU.
This includes money given to help family as well as money saved to help you.

Yes You Can.
It's fear that says you can't
It's fear and guilt that makes you think you have to give so much to your family.

Do your part which means you also take care of you.
Yes Autumn you can do this if you will set your mind to it.
Blessings

Sounds like fear of failing is bigger then Faith to succeed.

Quiting the job sounds like a choice made from offended feelings and not prayer and a word from God.

Your measuring your success and blessings through the lives of others and their material gain.
That's a recipe for disaster.

Something to think on.
1. If you moved your family would survive.
2. If you stay you "feel" they need so much of you or yours.

They don't mesh together at all.
Take time and pray and come up with a safe provision plan.

Another words a good all around budget that benifits EVERYONE including YOU.
This includes money given to help family as well as money saved to help you.

Yes You Can.
It's fear that says you can't
It's fear and guilt that makes you think you have to give so much to your family.

Do your part which means you also take care of you.
Yes Autumn you can do this if you will set your mind to it.
Blessings
In a way I think it was better to let go of that job because it would have cut into my school/study time

And I was doing more work than I was being compensated for.

In a way I think it was better to let go of that job because it would have cut into my school/study time

This I understand and should also be addressed towards God and not just school.

And I was doing more work than I was being compensated for.

Who decided this? I mean how do you come to this conclusion?
Did you agree to work for x amount of dollars?

Are you working 5 hours and getting paid for 3?

Blessings
FCJ

Know the feeling. As was in your shoes. As sometimes they give the part time workers the hours as they are the ones that work the least and are at least HS age. And do not have benefits. As really that is unfair. For those that work hard and just put food on the table, clothes on their backs, and a roof over on their heads. And trying to just feed their families. Praying for you as that God will help you as you lean on Him. For He has your back. And your best worth my friend.

Just a thought that occurred to me...

In another thread, you were concerned because you haven't had dreams & visions, etc. You were/are envious of those who had. You went on to speculate that it may have been because you had not had the trials they went through.

It seems to me that you are having a trial of your very own. I don't know about whether or not you will have visions, or other dramatic communication from God, but He is giving you incentive to grow.

Although I would hesitate to say that adversities are a gift from the Lord, I can say that some of my worst trials, including a career being cut short in the economic collapse of a few years ago compounded by cancer, etc, have resulted in my returning to things I learned earlier, and I now look at may adversity as having truly been blessing to me.

With every challenge, the Lord prepares a path to His chosen future for you. I would suggest that you turn your attention away from your misery, work to find what that path is, realize that it is not necessarily easy, nor short, and then get on with it.

All the time I was at my job I couldnt save...the most I would get up to is 300 before it would shrink because my parente need help ...

It hurts so much seeing other people have massive savings...especially those younger than me.

I cant move because I font make enough money. I can't not stop giving because I still live with my mom.

I quit one job because I was being taken advantage of and working more and not being compensated for it. Still. I wonder if I did the right thing quitting...at least I was still getting paid...

Just seems no matter how hard I try, ill remain broke and in square one. It just really angers me people with massive savings and I barely spemd my money wnd its still gone.

I spent 40 last week and that almost gave me a heart attack.

I feel like what's the use?

My "blessings" always come with a price. I'm just working for my health at this point and theirs no purpose in that.

I officially give up. It hurts less to just not try anymore and it keeps me from hating my parents.
Bitterness unchecked will start to affect the body. All emotions do, positive or negative, over time. You have no idea what your parents went through to keep you fed, in a home, safe, etc. as you grew up. You owe your parents if you're able to work and support them especially when you're still living off of them, so what gives you the right to not support them? This is tough love Autumn. Until you are on your own, you are under their roof. I joined the military, got a degree, and learned to live on my own, and now I my own family. For years I've been reading your selfish comments, and you need, no, you must stop centering on YOU. Live for others and you'll be a much happier person. You're full of envy about your brother, bitterness towards your mother, and full of anxiety that's consuming you. For years, I have been giving you verses and encouragement, but I think it's time for the truth. Grow up.

God loves you so much He died for you, so wouldn't He also give you everything else you need in this life? You are in the state you're in by choice. Choose life and live. It's time to choose.

Bitterness unchecked will start to affect the body. All emotions do, positive or negative, over time. You have no idea what your parents went through to keep you fed, in a home, safe, etc. as you grew up. You owe your parents if you're able to work and support them especially when you're still living off of them, so what gives you the right to not support them? This is tough love Autumn. Until you are on your own, you are under their roof. I joined the military, got a degree, and learned to live on my own, and now I my own family. For years I've been reading your selfish comments, and you need, no, you must stop centering on YOU. Live for others and you'll be a much happier person. You're full of envy about your brother, bitterness towards your mother, and full of anxiety that's consuming you. For years, I have been giving you verses and encouragement, but I think it's time for the truth. Grow up.

God loves you so much He died for you, so wouldn't He also give you everything else you need in this life? You are in the state you're in by choice. Choose life and live. It's time to choose.
I do help thats the thing..its not like I'm doing nothing...but it gets on my nerves to hear, " I'm tired of suporting grown people" when I give you what you ask for and I cant save or get my own car insurance....you cant expect me to take care of myself when I'm helping you at the same time.

But I think the tough love comes off as very ignorant because I am ," growing up" or trying to...I can't when my funds are,limited and what I do make is being drained from me. It's impossible.

If I were sitting on my hands your tough love advice would be applicable but I'm not so its not.

In another thread, you were concerned because you haven't had dreams & visions, etc. You were/are envious of those who had. You went on to speculate that it may have been because you had not had the trials they went through.

It seems to me that you are having a trial of your very own. I don't know about whether or not you will have visions, or other dramatic communication from God, but He is giving you incentive to grow.

Although I would hesitate to say that adversities are a gift from the Lord, I can say that some of my worst trials, including a career being cut short in the economic collapse of a few years ago compounded by cancer, etc, have resulted in my returning to things I learned earlier, and I now look at may adversity as having truly been blessing to me.

With every challenge, the Lord prepares a path to His chosen future for you. I would suggest that you turn your attention away from your misery, work to find what that path is, realize that it is not necessarily easy, nor short, and then get on with it.

I'm trying to find that path. Praying as well.

This I understand and should also be addressed towards God and not just school.

Who decided this? I mean how do you come to this conclusion?
Did you agree to work for x amount of dollars?

Are you working 5 hours and getting paid for 3?

Blessings
FCJ
I would take work home and work late into the night.. I would still get paid the same amount as a coworker who didnt take work home and left early on Wednesdays.

This is so well said. I agree. It's really all about trusting in faith and working as you journey on God's chosen path.

Good news my brother is willing to roommate with me and ill be getting a second job soon.

Glad you found a solution that blesses you and brings you peace in all ways. It will still be challenging, but you should feel good about it. You may just have to adjust your school schedule... like take less classes at a time.

Back