Feeling Welcome

I am going deaf, @Cody Johnson, but am doing fairly well yet. It started from several injuries when I was a child. As I age, it gets worse -- more noticeably over the last couple years. My husband is also getting more deaf. We're are becoming the aged couple that has to repeat everything. :D

I thought I haven't filled out my testimony yet, but that was my biography info talking about being deaf. I was just born deaf out of my mother's womb. I do not know what cause loss of my hearing. I'm the only person in my family tree was born deaf. Pretty weird isn't it? Maybe it is not too weird. ;) Yes I can hear with my hearing aids on. If I take them out for to go sleep, shower, or anything that stay comfortable and not to get wet, I can't hear. I'm not sure what was the percentage of hearing loss. I can hear if people clap their hands and I can barley hear if people screaming or yelling freaking loud craziness. Things like that could get my attention, but I wear them all the time, everyday.

Thank you, thank you, Patricia! It was blessing to be here to have new faces and friends. :) May the Lord bless your heart on this day and everyday!

My guess.. IT Management from wide world company? :sneaky:
Oh yeah, I guess I meant biography. That's pretty weird, well at least you can hear with hearing aids though, thank God for that.

I am going deaf, @Cody Johnson, but am doing fairly well yet. It started from several injuries when I was a child. As I age, it gets worse -- more noticeably over the last couple years. My husband is also getting more deaf. We're are becoming the aged couple that has to repeat everything. :D
Well, my guess is that you're older enough to be my grandma eh? :p

Hey, there!

Welcome to the forums!

Sign language was my first language and I minored in ASL at college :) Definitely would love to work at a School for the Deaf at some point.

I hope you enjoy it here!

Blessings,

Katie

Hello everyone :) My name is Cody and I am twenty-five years old. I'm forward to have all the fun on this forum and glad to be part of it. I am living in Oklahoma state in the United States of America. I mostly grew up with the Baptist, but I believe it really doesn't matter of which denomination, but to believe God and His son Jesus Christ all of my heart. I'm not sure where to start, but I'd be glad to take your question... :whistle: Just kidding.. I'm glad to answer from your thoughtful questions. Anyway, little about me, I have three years old daughter name Josie. She is my everything in this world and the Lord is my everything in this world as well. I was born deaf, but speak and hear well like other normal people can. I also could sign languages when needed.

I am living myself in my small nice apartment, and unfortunately, Josie's mother dumped me for other guy, but that was about little over a year ago. I am good and I'm thankful to have this job to get my life back on track. It was that my ex-girlfriend destroyed my life.

I'm here to praising to the Lord who brought me with special gift for my life, and He already is and still doing it! Amen!

So! How are you guys doing? :cool:

Hello Cody and God bless you for being so open. Apologies for the late reply but just back off the summer break, hope to speak to you soon.

Back