Fell In Love With A Christian Girl (advice)

Congrats and good luck Alang!

I want to just add an extra thought here. Remember the steps of a righteous person are lead by the Lord. So if she loves the Lord, God has had a hand in bringing her your path. Now with things that God is involved in, you can relax and just take it easy. It will all flow into place. A good God fearing woman coming your way speaks to me of God's faith in you to look after her / not corrupt her.
Thats so true.... I'm just not even gonna bother getting all worked up over this because if it happens it was meant to happen.

Make yourself available for her. Just make chit chat with her, be complimentary on facebook. Get tickets or find a venue that has some Christian music going on, and invite her.
Gonna try to be available as possible. Thing is I work like a dog so Im gonna have to plan this out. Yea I like her statuses on facebook hahahaha as weird as that sounds.

Alang, sounds exciting brother. I haven't had time to read all the comments so I'll just put my two cents. It sounds like God has given you a little encounter to go with and possibly opened a door for a future relationship? My advice would be to be cool, patient and seek the Lord on this one allowing him to present the opportunities to meet her again. I think when it comes to dating as Christians, there's always this strange sense as though God disapproves when it's actually him who guides most Christians together and if he has chosen this girl for you, I can assure you the opportunity WONT pass you by brother. Just be cool and enjoy it, you'll know what to do and say when the time comes. You always seem to me to be a great guy and judging by your comments and opinions, you have a very committed heart toward the Lord so, God will honour your life in him and grant you the desires of your heart.
Thanks bro appreciate it. Yea I'm just gonna stop worrying about this now you guys are right if this is from the lord than it will fall in place. Your right about God guiding us because normally I only try to get a girls numbers when im with friends or at least a friend. When im by myself its really weird but this time everything in my blood was telling me to do it.

So I asked her out for Coffee and it turns out shes not even 18. I've never seen anyone at college that young. Also she has a boyfriend who is 28 years old. I'll just stop their lmao.

So I asked her out for Coffee and it turns out shes not even 18. I've never seen anyone at college that young. Also she has a boyfriend who is 28 years old. I'll just stop their lmao.

Hey Alang, aw that's a shame. I must admit I've been married for some time now however we've Pastored many who are looking for a relationship. It seems to have it's ups and it's downs but keep at it brother, God will have the right girl for you. Always remember for the Christian girl, God wants her to find the right man too so the right one won't pass you by if you acknowledge him. Enjoy it!

Hey Alang, aw that's a shame. I must admit I've been married for some time now however we've Pastored many who are looking for a relationship. It seems to have it's ups and it's downs but keep at it brother, God will have the right girl for you. Always remember for the Christian girl, God wants her to find the right man too so the right one won't pass you by if you acknowledge him. Enjoy it!
Plot twist she just messaged me and said she actually hasn't been getting along with her bf for a while and told me she turns 18 in 2 months. I just turned 22

Before I continue I should rephrase love with strong feelings but idk what to call it. So I was at school the other day just to go see a counselor. Fall semester hasn't started but summer classes are still going on. On the way out I saw this beautiful European girl and HAD to go talk to her. Luckily for me her backpack was completely opened and she didn't know so I catch up to her and let her know and helped her real quick than made small talk. She said she was really late for class but gave me her name to add her on facebook. So I add her and it turns out shes from a strict Christian family ! (Romanian) She than asks me "So you look like a religious guy I see a lot of Jesus on your page tell me about that" Told her the honest truth(Thou shall not lie) of how I used to be a bad boy and told her how I changed and she was surprised and happy at the same time. Than she goes through my pics and sees all my old party pictures (doe) and asks me "for a changed person you still have all your old pictures up, you should take them down so people dont think your trying to fool them of who you really are" So I did that and we chatted a bit than she said she had to go for a run with her brothers and I just said ok keep in contact and she replied with "Yea forsure!" its been 3 days since I talked to her. Cant stop thinking about her. Dont know how to make my next move. European girls usually tend to only stick with European guys as far as I've seen. Im Arabic/Assyrian ... I dont think the date outside they're culture. Any tips on what I should do next. I've NEVER had the opportunity to take a good Christian girl out. Only girls who party and drink sadly. Any advice is appreciated. Sorry for all my recent threads btw ... I feel like you guys are some of the only people I can talk too sometimes lol.

I married a Romanian girl. Where are you from? If you're in my area lets go for coffee. I'll tell you everything I know. :coffee:

I married a Romanian girl. Where are you from? If you're in my area lets go for coffee. I'll tell you everything I know. :coffee:
Hahaha Im from Sacramento, California bro. Im a little lucky because i have tons of Romanian friends ... they've taught me a good amount. But yea wouldnt mind some tips on Romanian girls. They're certainly different than the average American girl.

Hahaha Im from Sacramento, California bro. Im a little lucky because i have tons of Romanian friends ... they've taught me a good amount. But yea wouldnt mind some tips on Romanian girls. They're certainly different than the average American girl.
I'm from Sacramento too. Yes I could.

Pentecostal
All of my wife's family goes to a Romanian pentecostal church in the Sacramento area. Most Romanians in Sacramento area know each other. It seems like a very tight community, which has it's pros and cons. I've actually never met a Romanian in the area that my wife didn't know.

All of my wife's family goes to a Romanian pentecostal church in the Sacramento area. Most Romanians in Sacramento area know each other. It seems like a very tight community, which has it's pros and cons. I've actually never met a Romanian in the area that my wife didn't know.
Yea that one in north highlands right? Thats the one she told me she goes too. Yea she already knows like 1 /3 of the romanian people I know its weird haha. Think I should keep trying?

Yea that one in north highlands right? Thats the one she told me she goes too. Yea she already knows like 1 /3 of the romanian people I know its weird haha. Think I should keep trying?
Before I was married which was a few years ago, my wife had dated one other guy. He was half Romanian half Hungarian. He spoke Romanian, but because he was only half Romanian her parents did not approve. I'm not half Romanian, I didn't speak Romanian, her friends told me I'm not her type, but none of that stopped me.

Back