Fellow Soldier Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archippus

Inactive
Fellow Soldier Reporting

No, I'm not in the military; look up my namesake. ;)

For several months I have been active on a personality type forum where the members are mostly atheists. I get along fine there, but I wanted to join a forum where I could discuss the more detailed aspects of my beliefs without repeatedly arguing the basics with the numerous nonbelievers. This place looks promising.

Welcome brother I am sure you will like it here.:)

If I am not mistaken access to your profile and Pm capability are activated after 5 posts and one day as an active member.

If I am not mistaken access to your profile and Pm capability are activated after 5 posts and one day as an active member.

Ah, thanks for the info. Is that posted anywhere in the FAQ or other information threads? I looked for it but did not find it.

welcome2520smiley2520twinks.gif

Ah, thanks for the info. Is that posted anywhere in the FAQ or other information threads? I looked for it but did not find it.

You can always Jeff, one of the forum administrators and owner of CFS about that.

P.S. - Welcome. I know what you mean, wanting to discuss Christianity with other Christians. It gets tiring after a while having to argue and debate with people who never listen.

:D

I've never been welcomed by a perpetual-motion smilie before! :D

You can always Jeff, one of the forum administrators and owner of CFS about that.

Will do.

P.S. - Welcome. I know what you mean, wanting to discuss Christianity with other Christians. It gets tiring after a while having to argue and debate with people who never listen.

:D

Most of them are good at reading the posts and replying reasonably, so I wouldn't go so far as to say they "never listen." But necessarily most of them cannot understand most discussions about doctrines, since the common reply to a statement about God is "I don't believe in God, so that's irrelevant."

Anyway, here it looks like there is plenty of activity.

I think you will find that though many issues here are still discussed, they are mainly discussed from a scriptural standpoint. I mean I have been on here for only a month and have been in several discussions ranging from "Evolution vs. Creation", "Time Travel", and many others but each time, all of the members here were very professional and respectful of the opinions of others. All topics are monitored as well by the leadership here and they do a phenominal job of allowing the discusions to go on but only to a point where it remains true to the rules of this forum. Anyway, I tend to ramble so at this point I say welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back