Felt like saying how great God is.

You know,I posted here before about how I left God and he came and got me. But recently I have realized how much he really saved me from. My life could have taken such a different turn. I could have been a bad statistic many times. When I first got baptized,I love God yes absolutely, but sometimes I said...this Christian thing isn't working out. I rememeber one time in church the pastor said his one regret is not getting saved sooner...meanwhile I was thinking... "Yea right, not me".And now,looking back at my life, I don't know why I didn't get saved sooner :D. I would have missed so many mistakes. But I guess my mistakes led me to where I am now.
I just wish I could forgive myself for making them.

It gets really hard sometimes being a Christian and going through the trials but I am encouraged that it will be worth it :) Because of how much he has saved me...even when I didn't care about him at all. I am excited to spend my life with him. That's going to be a challenge sometimes in my trial times but it will all be worth it :)

Just as you make the choice to forgive others you have to make the choice to forgive yourself. Choosing to accept that God forgave you and chooses to remember our sins no more, so that He can treat us with grace.

Take deep realxing breaths and remind yourself to trust and rest in His Grace for you. Meditate on the fact that God throws our sins as far as the east is from the west, and purposfully remembers them no more. Read 1 John 1:9....remind yourself that God cleanses you from all unrighteousness. So when you repent....the very minute you repent, The blood of Jesus washes over you and cleanses you from the sin.

Sometimes when i shower...i imagine the blood of Jesus washing over me, cleansing me of my sins. And i picture all of the sin going down the drain with the dirt. And when i see that i praise Him for making me clean :)

Back