Finance

Finance

Hey guys.
I have a question.

I have been wanting a financial break through for a while, I have prayed loads, tithed, sacrificed money for tithing, and put my self out for others, And more praying...
But it seems that God isn't answering me ?

Can anyone shed any light ?

There are many opinions on this subject. God may have you in your current situation for a reason or for a season. We give to build the kingdom of God and rejoice to do so. If we give so we can get we have missed God completely. Perhaps GOd wants you to learn as the great Apostle did- he was content with plenty and content in lack for he found his ultimate satisfaction in his relationship with God.
God loves to bless His kids but as He told Abraham" I am you great and exceding reward".
Personally I have been applying this priciple:
Mat 6:31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
Mat 6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
I am trusting God to give me what I need and as I seek His kingdom first my heart, desire and focus changes . This is the place were He is free to :
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Just wanted to let you know you are not alone in this experience. For the last 7 years I have had similar circumstances. Immediately after losing a well paying job in my field near age 50, I encountered several challenges despite my striving to be faithful to God. I quickly discovered that salaries in my field had been declining across the board for several years due to the number of people with similar degrees. I also encountered some loss of central vision in both eyes that has slowed me down considerably and this was on top of the fact that I already wore two strong hearing aids. Regardless of the challenge I still had a "stay at home wife" and three teenagers to provide for. I won't tell you it has been easy the last several years but I will tell you that we must remain faithful to our Lord and Savior no matter what! God is not the cause of life's adversities. They came because of satan and sin. Just keep n mind that our circumstances are temporal but God's word is eternal. No set of circumstantial facts can stop ultimate truth.

Bottom line: Our faith must be tough and have some grit in times of adversity. I still haven't found a resolution to my own financial issues but I don't intend to quit trying and I hope you wont either. God is still with us in life's trials. Work hard and keep doing whatever you can to find a resolution. That honors God.

We are all in this together. Manny blessings.

Mike M

there is no easy ride following jesus.every day is a challenge when you listen.money means nothing.to appreciate your own wife and children even though they are still lost is hard work.to listen to there words,but we keep on .may God show you truth in lots of things,God bless.

Back