Finding God Through The Internet

hello, i started a new youtube channel as a way to find God, on my channel i plan to read the bible at least once a week and ask questions and give personal thoughts about my religion. im not trying to convert or shove my beliefs on anyone just trying to find my own way with you guys, here is my first video Welcome to Scripture Daily

let me know what you think in the comments on my video odds are im not going to check back here frequently, take care guys and thank you for your time...

im not trying to convert or shove my beliefs on anyone

you should never be apologetic about spreading His word. let him who sins continue to sin, and let him who is righteous continue to do so.

you will be rewarded accordingly

you should never be apologetic about spreading His word. let him who sins continue to sin, and let him who is righteous continue to do so.

Hi. Other people are responsible for their own actions.

We all need the Savior, of course.

1 Peter 3:15 - but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect.

I think we should always be prepared to defend our hope in Christ. Not necessarily going out to the world and trying to defend. But when it does come across, we should be rooted firm to defend our hope. Especially at the time of persecution.

that's right. we are not shoving our beliefs but we have to have the guts to say things as they are.

sometimes you find that Christians, in the name of not trying to look pushy, try to calm things down.

we have to be careful as Christians not to fall into the trap of almost being like the world. What is the difference if we dress the same, live the same lifestyles. Ok, there is nothing wrong with coming into money - that's my area as well. But it takes God to touch us so that we can see that we are blessed for a reason. To change lives etc. And also to enjoy I believe. its just that, we cant do things "their way"

It is true we will always have the poor amongst us as Jesus said. However, my Jesus would drive a Ferrari if at least 80% of everyone was driving this.

Much love guys

let me know what you think in the comments on my video odds are im not going to check back here frequently, take care guys and thank you for your time...
It is hard to come across as encouraging in the face of extremely poor presentation. So, let me just try to qualify my thoughts with an acknowledgement that there is an extreme age gap here.
I found your video difficult to really follow because you were all over the place(looking here looking there). You seemed to be fidgety and ill at ease.
Maybe that is OK with the audience you are targeting, I don't know, but I found it a turn off mega big time.
Now for the positives.
You struck me as a very personable young man with a zeal for learning and sharing.
I look forward to seeing more of your work(y)

that's right. we are not shoving our beliefs but we have to have the guts to say things as they are.

sometimes you find that Christians, in the name of not trying to look pushy, try to calm things down.

we have to be careful as Christians not to fall into the trap of almost being like the world. What is the difference if we dress the same, live the same lifestyles. Ok, there is nothing wrong with coming into money - that's my area as well. But it takes God to touch us so that we can see that we are blessed for a reason. To change lives etc. And also to enjoy I believe. its just that, we cant do things "their way"

It is true we will always have the poor amongst us as Jesus said. However, my Jesus would drive a Ferrari if at least 80% of everyone was driving this.

Much love guys

What is the point here except to promote the Name it and Claim it ......prosperity religion?????????

Am I missing something here?

It is hard to come across as encouraging in the face of extremely poor presentation. So, let me just try to qualify my thoughts with an acknowledgement that there is an extreme age gap here.
I found your video difficult to really follow because you were all over the place(looking here looking there). You seemed to be fidgety and ill at ease.
Maybe that is OK with the audience you are targeting, I don't know, but I found it a turn off mega big time.
Now for the positives.
You struck me as a very personable young man with a zeal for learning and sharing.
I look forward to seeing more of your work(y)
thank you for the tips that is something i noticed as well i guess im more used to public speaking then face cam ill try to be more focused on the camera next time i record

Back