Finding my way back to God

I was saved when I was 31 years old. I've tried to follow the Lord's path since then but I've stumbled at times. Over the past year, I have been walking in darkness. I am so grateful that Jesus Christ saved me and has never given up on me. He laid conviction on my heart, and I have finally managed to step out of the shadows. I feel so much joy now that I have turned a corner towards the Lord.

I am so glad to find this website. I have been on other forums discussing tv shows and the like, and they are very wordly and anti-Christian as a rule. It has hurt me and discouraged me in my walk, and I realized I need to cleanse my mind of everything that doesn't glorify God. Praise Jesus for helping me!

I live in central Illinois. I am married and work full-time. My husband and I moved my elderly parents here a few months ago. We have been trying to care for them. It has been very stressful as my mother especially is difficult and not saved. But I keep thanking God for allowing me to help them and just praying for strength.

I was saved when I was 31 years old. I've tried to follow the Lord's path since then but I've stumbled at times. Over the past year, I have been walking in darkness. I am so grateful that Jesus Christ saved me and has never given up on me. He laid conviction on my heart, and I have finally managed to step out of the shadows. I feel so much joy now that I have turned a corner towards the Lord.

I am so glad to find this website. I have been on other forums discussing tv shows and the like, and they are very wordly and anti-Christian as a rule. It has hurt me and discouraged me in my walk, and I realized I need to cleanse my mind of everything that doesn't glorify God. Praise Jesus for helping me!

I live in central Illinois. I am married and work full-time. My husband and I moved my elderly parents here a few months ago. We have been trying to care for them. It has been very stressful as my mother especially is difficult and not saved. But I keep thanking God for allowing me to help them and just praying for strength.
Welcome! Wonderful to hear Spirit of God moving in your life.. Keep on trusting him.. As you trust more, you will learn to surrender more of your life to Him.. Hope the experience in this forums will get you drawn more closer to Lord

Nice to meet you.

Back