first glimmer of enlightenment...yaaay

Via dolarossa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Malachi1:13

And you say, ‘What a burden!’ and you sniff at it contemptuously,” says the LORD Almighty. “When you bring injured, lame or diseased animals and offer them as sacrifices, should I accept them from your hands?” says the LORD.

It’s true...

How often do we give Him our trash?

I’ve been doing it all my life. And didn’t even realise it.

It’s one thing to be unintentional.. but that’s because we are not putting Him first.

But when we start to realise just how we are tainting Him we begin to see how He feels by His judgement. The things that do or don’t happen in our lives , the circumstances we find ourselves in etc..

All this adds up to His wrath.

All this adds up to His wrath.
Or...
His LOVE.

He just wants us to truly LOVE Him from the depths of our heart!.... and to help others to find Him and to also know that love.

It's all about love :)

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
[2 Peter 3:9 KJV]

3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
[1 Timothy 2:3-6 KJV]

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[John 3:16-17 KJV]

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
[Matthew 22:37-40 KJV]

We are in this beautiful dispensation of grace given to the jew first, then the gentile. "For God so loved the word he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life". Even when we give him our trash, we are forgiven. It is why we choose to always try to give him our best. God knows we shall sometimes fall short, because we are in the flesh. There is only one perfect man without blemish, and that is Jesus Christ himself. May we all remember to give God the glory, thanksgiving, and joy that belongs to him because of his greatest gift to mankind.

How often do we give Him our trash?
I suppose we all make this mistake, i still have some unfulfilled vows. The bad thing is they would not be unfulfilled if there was no corona virus. I still blame myself because i was getting paid just less. I still tithed always. Offerings are important but can be given whenever we want, tithes should be paid when we get paid.

Back