Fix-It realm

We find ourselves in an imperfect condition. A state where things have to be in moderation/balance. A person can eat too much we can try too hard and have breakdowns due to too much opposition, we can know too much as the saying goes 'he had more intelligence than he can control. But in the perfect realm it is not so, nothing can hurt you because it is eternal, no flaw, no mixing. It is exactly on the dot, the way it should be, therefore it can not be overdone.

Hi 2404 ... What a beautiful and TRUE thought... I know for myself... I am always working out the BALANCE of things. I think with discipline... these "balances" become lifestyle choices. This year I have had to come to terms with this fact. I need to exercise.... and I don't like that... HA.
So... I bought a good winter coat and boots and now have NO excuse NOT to walk in the winter. I actually find that I am enjoying this cold weather sport. It just takes a bit longer because of the bulky boots and I can't walk as far... .but YES... on this side of heaven... BALANCE is an important thing. I think the saying is all things in moderation. Good little post... Thank you,

Work-life balance?
Do the middle classes have an ideal existence? After all they are not too rich and not too poor...just in the middle. I sometimes wonder about this lol
Also is mixing bad. Maybe distilling is better. I went to a party and mixed some juice with some sprite and I felt a bit headachy after. I should have just had...water! But they didn't have any on offer, and you look like an idiot if you pour yourself one direct from the tap.

I also think about those living in cold climates. Isn't winter a time of hibernation and having enough fat (insulation layers) so you can just rest until spring. Why do people force themselves to exercise in winter. That would be a bit crazy, and it would also be like going on a marathon in the middle of summer. Or working in the dark...why.
Or having a hot drink to cool you down.

We find ourselves in an imperfect condition. A state where things have to be in moderation/balance. A person can eat too much we can try too hard and have breakdowns due to too much opposition, we can know too much as the saying goes 'he had more intelligence than he can control. But in the perfect realm it is not so, nothing can hurt you because it is eternal, no flaw, no mixing. It is exactly on the dot, the way it should be, therefore it can not be overdone.

Hello 2404;

Yes, in my ministry and retirement I deal with imperfect conditions that surround me and within myself. Every morning when I wake up I struggle with negative thoughts and go right into getting prayed up.

Despite the imperfections and struggles, mostly with people and those on the world stage, God assures us that He is watching and covers us with His peace and calm.

We thank the Lord daily for the spirit of contentment and His plans for our marriage as we do our part to
balance between co-existing with the world, our Christian community and closest loved ones.

The balance is not easy but with God He makes a way through it all.

God bless
you, 2404.

Back