Focus on What is Good.

Dusty

Inactive
Focus on What is Good.

godsgardentitlethomaskinkadest1.gif

Genesis 1: 31
God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

All the goodness we see around us is God .

James 1:17….
.Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

All the good we see around us is nothing but an overflow of the goodness that flows out of God’s generous heart.

Let us focus on what is good . So many times our thoughts bring us to the evil around us because we are programmed by the media.

But we are “ God’s Children” and need to focus on what is good.

Dusty - thank you for these marvelous thoughts.

You mentioned: "Let us focus on what is good" and that is exactly what every Christian should do. However, we all see persons each day who call themselves Christians who are doing just the opposite. It seems that instead of 'focus', they have 'tunnel vision' and are only able to seek the evil influences which abound these days. Strength in knowing God and keeping His Commandments is what our responsibility is to Father. Those persons who deliberately do deeds which God does not approve of or condone and still call themselves Christians will pay the price on Judgement Day. We pray for them to be enlightened with God's Spirit and we do see that some of them eventually see the Light. Sincere repentance is the only way to get back into His good graces. Being a Christian is not easy... it takes lots of good, hard work. Unfortunately, some persons would rather stay in the influences of Satan because it takes much less work to follow his evil ways... they want the easy way, not God's way.

I have a question have any of you experienced spiritual warefare im mean a battle in wich you have to stand by faith and trust God for the next breath you breathe unl;ess God has specifically shown you the truth of a matter and told you directly then it is not wise to presume any thing.There are some things in scripture that are hard to understandand that wich even the apostle Peter said that same staement.In Christ Jesus there is no sin and in Christ Jesus is where i want to be found only in Christ Jesus are the promises of God Yes and Amen.And that is where God the Father has called all His people to abide.Jesus is Lord.

While praying has any ones door opened by itself and sicks banging loudly through house while praying and front door being nearly knocked of its hindges while there is no one there at early hours of monrning i submit my life to God resist the devil in Jesus name and stand in Jesus mitghy name Jesus is Lord.

Back