FOCUS

Trying to keep this on "target."

th

Hey crossnote;

I remember when Target invaded California in 1983. It had the same colors as the old Fedmart, a union discount store.

Most of the Fedmarts closed down in 1982 and it's former employees boycotted Target who started as a non-union discount store paying less wages.

Soon many former
Fedmart employees (like the lady in blue, concentrated on her future) and ended up applying for work at Target which turned out to be a very successful store chain today.

So let it be written, so let it be done - quote Cecil B. Demille 😎 lol!

In this thread try to focus in keeping this thread on target,

it will help your concentration

Why has her skin gone blue and why has she got a stylus instead of a nose?
I see the blue lady as she is washing her hair in a basin. We are seeing her from the perspective from the bottom of the basin, and she is holding her face in the water too long, therefore she is turning blue. She has a stylus for a nose because it sounds better to "blow your stylus" than it does to "blow your nose".🎯

I see the blue lady as she is washing her hair in a basin. We are seeing her from the perspective from the bottom of the basin, and she is holding her face in the water too long, therefore she is turning blue. She has a stylus for a nose because it sounds better to "blow your stylus" than it does to "blow your nose".🎯
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... and still HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Honey... will you pass me a tissue.... my stylus is running..... HAHAHAHAHAHA..... oh my goodness.

Back