Follow His Will

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Follow His Will

Isa 45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
RAIN DOWN OH RIGHTEOUSNESS- BRING FORTH DELIVERANCE
Isa 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd2 strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
Isa 45:10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman What hast thou brought forth?
FOLLOW HIM :
IT IS A TERRIBLE MISTAKE TO TRY TO BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT GOD CREATED YOU TO BE- DON’T KICK AGAINST THE GOADS BUT INSTEAD LET HIM GUIDE YOUR STEPS
Isa 45:11 Thus sait the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command6680 ye me.
Isa 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
Isa 45:13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways:1 he1shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for pricen nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.
ASK HIM - HE WILL RAISE YOU UP, ASK HIM HE WILL DIRECT YOU, ASK HIM HE WILL CAUSE YOU TO BUILD SOMETHING OF ETERNAL CONSEQUENCE , ASK HIM HE WILL USE YOU TO SET CAPTIVES FREE- ASK HIM
Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
LOOK UNTO HIM AND BE SAVED
2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face4 beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as2509 by575 the Spirit of the Lord.
LOOK UNTO HIM AND BE CHANGED- THE MORE WE SEE OF HIM THE MORE OF HIM WE WILL SEE IN OURSELVES!
Isa 46:3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:
Isa 46:4 And even to your old age I am he: and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear;I even I will carry, and will deliver you.
HEAR HIM- FROM CONCEPTION TO DEATH -WE ARE MADE BY HIM - WE ARE CARRIED BY HIM- WE ARE DELIVERED BY HIM ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIFE-
YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN CAPTIVITY BUT I CARRIED YOU TO FREEDOM- HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN WITH YOU BRINGING YOU TO THE PLACE WHERE YOU CALLED OUT TO BE SET FREE- THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES WERE A TOOL - A STONE IN THE ROAD THAT BRINGS YOU TO HIM!
Isa 46:6 They lavish gold out of the bag,, and weigh silver in the balance, and hire a goldsmith; and he maketh it a god: they fall down, yea, they worship.
Isa 46:7 They bear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he standeth; from his place shall he not remove: yea, one shall cry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble.
Isa 46:8 Remember this, and show yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors.
PEOPLE HAVE A NATURAL TENDENCY TO ELEVATE EARTHLY THINGS TO THE POSITION OF AN IDOL IN THEIR LIVES- SOME BOW TO RICHES, SOME BOW TO POWER, SOME BOW TO LUST- IN THE END NONE OF THESE THINGS CAN SATISFY OR REALLY HELP US- IF WE HAVE EYES THAT SEE NOTHING ON THIS EARTH CAN REALLY COMPETE WITH THE GLORY OF OUR GOD!
Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
Isa 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
KEEP YOUR MIND AND HEART FIXED ON GOD- HE KNOWS THE BEGINNING FROM THE END- HE IS NOT TAKEN BACK OR SURPRISED BY ANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS!
Isa 48:1 Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forthout of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness.
Isa 48:2 For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God430 of Israel; The LOR of hosts is his name.
THE RIGHT MOVES- THE RIGHT NAME - THE RIGHT WORDS- THE WRONG HEART- THIS WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTABLE TO THE LORD OUR GOD- BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF AND COME TO GOD WITH ANY FLAWS, WEAKNESSES AND SHORTCOMINGS - HE WILL PROVIDE WHAT YOU LACK
2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Isa 48:17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way1that thou shouldest go.
I WILL TEACH THEE TO PROFIT- LITERALLY TO ASCEND AND TO BE MADE VALUABLE AND USEFUL - I WILL LEAD YOU IN THE WAY YOU SHOULD GO
Isa 48:18 O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:
OH THAT YOU WOULD LISTEN- THAT YOU WOULD FOLLOW- THIS IS THE HEART OF A FATHER - ONE WHO LONGS TO POUR OUT PEACE LIKE A RIVER IN YOUR LIFE- HEAR HIS WORD- HEAR HIS HEART !
Isa 48:20 Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; sa ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.
IT IS TIME TO GO FORTH FROM CAPTIVITY- HEAR HIS WORD AND DECLARE HIS TESTIMONY AS YOU LEAVE BEHIND THE CHAINS OF EARTHLY BONDAGE
Isa 48:21 And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them: he cleaved the rock also, and the waters gushed out.
THOUGH HE LEADS YOU THROUGH A DRY PLACE YOU WILL NOT THIRST- YOU WILL NOT LACK- GOD YOUR FATHER KNOWS YOUR NEEDS AND HAS ALREADY PLANNED PROVISION BEFORE YOU ASK!
Isa 49:1 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
Isa 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
Isa 49:3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.
Isa 49:4 Then I said, I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength for naught, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.
HE HAS CALLED US BY NAME , HE HAS PLACED IN US THE ABILITIES , HE HAS TAUGHT OUR HEART- NOW IT IS TiME FOR US TO STOP LABORING IN VAIN- TO STOP STRIVING IN OUR OWN PURSUITS FOR HE IS OUR GREAT REWARD AND WE ARE AN ARROW DESTINED FOR THE KING’S TARGET!

:amen:

(By the way, why is it that when you post Scripture, I always see a bunch of numbers every couple of words? e.g. Drop down,7491 ye heavens,8064 from above,4480, 4605 and let the skies7834 pour down5140)

I guess because Brother Larry gets it from e-sword but now that the topic is brought to the forfront please Brother Larry ... can you just put the scripture without all the numbers as I don't know about any body else but for me it takes away from the message. and I seem to get lost in all the numbers. Just my two cents brother. Sorry.:(:(

Azarias dusty was right about the reason- one of the translations I frequently use has each word keyed to the Strong's Exhuastive Concordance of the Bible. I wil endevour to remove themas I post or simply use a different translation.
Check it now Dusty :D

Awwww.... Bro Larry..... Did you do that for me ????:eek::eek::eek:

That's what I love about this place. Everyone is so compliant.:):):):D:D:D

Thanks Brother.

Now , I have to say that is an awesome word. I can read it now. Beautiful.

09.gif

This is my verse.
Isa 46:4 And even to your old age I am he: and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear;I even I will carry, and will deliver you. :amen::amen:

He carrys me every day from the time I get up to the time I lay down....... Praise His name forever more . He is worthy to be praised.

Again about the numbers- I usually compile these for our family bible studies- I am going to be more diligent about keeping them out of posts I display here.

FOLLOW HIS WILL Part 2
Isa 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?1
Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no for nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him ( the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth no his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison5 and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death;4 because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD -Joh 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

THIS IS THE WILL OF GOD-Joh 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

ALL OF THE GOALS GOD HAS FOR US CAN BE FOUND BY LOSING OUR LIVES IN JESUS AND IT IS ONLY THERE WE WILL FIND WHO WE WERE TRULY CREATED TO BE

Amen and amen !!!!

God's Will........
Romans 8:27
And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.

Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
Isa 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
KEEP YOUR MIND AND HEART FIXED ON GOD- HE KNOWS THE BEGINNING FROM THE END- HE IS NOT TAKEN BACK OR SURPRISED BY ANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS!

Thank You, Brother Larry!

Back