For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God....

The Son has been given power over all FLESH so that He should give “eternal life” to as many as God has given Him. We are His “infallible proofs” to be shown to the world that He is alive now. We share in the glory of the Son from the Father as the life of Jesus is to be made manifest in our mortal flesh. He has power over ALL flesh.

John 17:1-3 KJV
(1) These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
(2) As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

(3) And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

The Lord did not pray to have us taken OUT of the world but that we should be kept from the evil of the world for the whole world lies in wickedness.

John 17:15-17 KJV
(15) I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
(16) They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
(17) Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

The glory that the Father gave Him has He given to us so that we may be one and that that the WORLD MAY KNOW that Father has sent Him.

John 17:22-24 KJV
(22) And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
(23) I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
(24) Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

When Christ, who is OUR LIFE, shall appear and then we shall also appear with Him in glory. If we do die to sin continuously, then His life shall appear in our mortal flesh thereby displaying the glory of God in this world. If we keep the “daily sacrifice” (always …daily…bearing about in our bodies the dying of our Lord), then His life shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh so that the world may see His glory and know that He loves us as the Father loves the Son.

Colossians 3:1-7 KJV
(1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
(2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
(3) For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
(4) When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Every one who has this hope will purify themselves so that His inward life shall appear in our outer mortal flesh to His glory.

(5) Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
(6) For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
(7) In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

The mystery is now manifest to His saints which is made known to the world: Christ in us, the hope of glory. Christ, who is our life, is now hid but when His life shall appear in our mortal bodies, then we shall appear with Him in glory for the world to see who shall also be made partakers of Christ.

Colossians 1:26-28 KJV
(26) Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
(27) To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
(28) Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

We are His “firstfruits”….those that first trust in Christ and are expecting Him to appear in our mortal flesh as we DO what He says. We shall be made alive FIRST and then the world who shall see His life appearing in the firstfruits shall believe also and made alive in Him. EVERY man in his own order: Christ the “first fruits” shall be made alive and the afterward they that are Christ’s at His appearing…for the world shall see His life appearing in us to His glory.

1 Corinthians 15:22-24 KJV
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
(24) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

We, with an unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are changed into His image from glory to glory. The life within our hearts shall shine outward to the mortal flesh.

2 Corinthians 3:18 KJV
(18) But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

God has promised us “eternal life”…in the here and now.

Titus 1:1-2 KJV
(1) Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
(2) In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world bega
n;

This is the promise that He has promised us: eternal life. We are to have love for one another as He commanded us from the beginning. If that which we have heard from the beginning dwells in us (as we continuously do it), then we shall continue in the Son and in the Father and we shall have “eternal life” NOW.

1 John 2:24-26 KJV
(24) Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
(25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

These things were written to us because of those who seduce us. We can not sit with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous as they seek after gain: preaching for money, building grand church buildings, building bigger congregations, building bigger ministries, etc.

They appeal to the lusts of the flesh of people who see these things and suppose that gain is godliness. Those who “see” are blinded by what they see lest the glorious gospel of Christ should shine unto them.

(26) These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

If we are joined together with them in their churches, we are of ONE FLESH with them….and our mortal bodies decay away to the grave while we are sitting in their company affirming their beliefs and continuing in the abominable “banquets” of their idolatry (covetousness which is the abomination of desolation).

1 Corinthians 6:13-20 KJV
(13) Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
(14) And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
(15) Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

(16) What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
(17) But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

We must depart from their company. We must flee the “fornication” for if we sit with them, we are sinning against our own mortal body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in us. We are to glorify God in our mortal bodies by not keeping company with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous. We are to come out from among them and be separate and touch not the unclean thing. We can not sit with them...committing fornication.

(18) Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
(19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
(20) For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Those who seduce us use flattering words (Babylon) to lead us astray from the Way of righteousness and into their churches of destruction where we will sit and perish unto the grave. They do not serve our Lord but their own belly for gain (their hidden covetousness) as they preach good words and fair speeches to deceive the hearts of the simple. We can not be joined to the “strange woman”…those who use their tongues for deception after their hidden covetousness.

Proverbs 5:3-13 KJV
(3) For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
(4) But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.
(5) Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
(6) Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.
(7) Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
(8) Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

(9) Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:

(10) Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;

We must not sit together with them as our mortal flesh and body will be consumed. We become ONE FLESH with them as we perish away to the grave along with them as they wrest the Scriptures unto the destruction of the flesh. They defile the mortal flesh.

(11) And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
(12) And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
(13) And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!

We must do His commandments. If we do not keep His commandments, then we are cast forth as a branch and are withered and those who seduce us gather us together in their churches and we are cast into the fire of God’s judgment and are burned. Our mortal bodies are consumed from off the earth in the fire of the wrath of God and our spirits rise (like smoke) back to God who gave it.

John 15:3-8 KJV
(3) Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
(4) Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
(5) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
(6) If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
(7) If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
(8) Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my discipl
es.

We have the commandment to withdraw ourselves from every brother that walks disorderly and not after the tradition which we received of them. The true apostles worked with their own hands to support their own necessities and did not make a living off those who listened to them so that the good news would not be blasphemed by people on the outside.

2 Thessalonians 3:4-6 KJV
(4) And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you.
(5) And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
(6) Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of u
s.

We are to remember the commandment of the apostles of the Lord and Savior who said to withdraw from EVERY brother who walks disorderly and not after the commandment to work with their own hands for their own necessities. We are to be MINDFUL of the commandment to not keep company with those who are called “brothers” but are covetous.

2 Peter 3:1-9 KJV
(1) This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
(2) That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

We have the promise of “eternal life” now….not in the hereafter.

But the scoffers… who are walking after their own lusts in their churches of envy and strife wherein people are living according to the covetousness of men….say “where is the promise of His coming”. They are denying that Jesus IS COME in the flesh…our mortal flesh.

Where is His “eternal life” that we are to experience in the here and now? Since the fathers have DIED, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. Everyone has died without the life of Jesus being made manifest in the flesh. They will use enticing words to point this out to those who waver in their belief. But they are willfully ignorant of the visible facts.

(3) Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
(4) And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
(5) For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
(6) Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished
:

The heavens and the earth which are NOW are by His Word stored with fire against the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. This is a NOW thing for the wrath of God IS REVEALED from heaven against all of the unrighteousness of men.

The current heavens….the air in which our words travel….are stored with fire for our destruction if we do not come to repentance. What comes out of our mouths is what defiles our mortal bodies and puts us in the grave eventually.

(7) But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
(8) But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day

But He is longsuffering toward ALL of us not willing that any perish from off this earth but to change our minds about these things and DO His will.

(9) The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

The wrath of God IS REVEALED from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold down the truth in unrighteousness. This is a very tangible thing. Our mortal bodies are decaying away to the grave. It is evident to us all that all men have fallen short of manifesting the glory of God. We are to remember our Creator while we are young before the evil days of mortal decay come to make our lives unhappy.

Romans 1:18-19 KJV
(18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
(19) Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

NO FLESH IS BEING SAVED because of the false Christs and false prophets who are leading MULTITUDES away from the Way of righteousness and down the broad way to the destruction of the flesh. The antichrists are many and all deny that Jesus IS COME in our mortal flesh: where is the promise of His coming?

Mark 13:19-23 KJV
(19) For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
(20) And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
(21) And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

They SHOW signs and wonders….and all who SEE their grand church buildings and their successes are being seduced by the appealing lusts of the flesh that is visible. They are blinded by what they see so that the good news does not illuminate them. They SHOW signs and wonders to those who look at the visible things.

(22) For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
(23) But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

Matthew 24:22-28 KJV
(22) And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
(23) Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
(25) Behold, I have told you before.
(26) Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not

The life of Jesus appears in our hearts…shining in our hearts…..and then eventually appears in our mortal flesh. Why do we not see this today? Because all men have gone out of the Way and we have all together become unprofitable. There is NONE that does good, not one. They use their tongues for deceit as they wrest the Scriptures to their own destruction and they lead MANY out of the straight and narrow Way that leads to life and down the broad way to destruction. Their throat in an open tomb and the poison of asps is under their lips.

Romans 3:9-23 KJV
(9) What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
(10) As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

(11) There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
(12) They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
(13) Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
(14) Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
(15) Their feet are swift to shed blood:

The thief comes to kill, steal and destroy.

(16) Destruction and misery are in their ways:
(17) And the way of peace have they not known:
(18) There is no fear of God before their eyes.
(19) Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
(20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
(21) But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
(22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

ALL have sinned and have come short of the glory of God: the outward appearing of the life of Jesus.

(23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Back