For all the newbies

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
For all the newbies

This forum is exclusively for new members to introduce themselves and get to know each other. ;)
By the way, im Jeff, the first member :-D for CFS. I do the administration stuff too.
Enjoy your stay here. God bless you.
CFS is a very new forum and not much rules here. Maybe we'll introduce some when it gets crowded. haha.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and it appears to be a very warm and friendly place. I'm excited about meeting everyone and I just want to start off by saying hello.:) Right now I'm visiting Tulsa, Oklahoma. Rhema Bible Church held it's annual Campmeeting and I've been here all week. It's been wonderful, the Holy Spirit was moving strongly in all of the meeting, and I'm sure most of us in attendance won't be the same! Hallelujah! I will be moving here next month to attend the Bible College so I'll be searching for housing the next few days. God bless you all and I'm looking forward to some wonderful fellowship here.

Sheba

Hi Sheba,

I know you.:):) Trust you find a nice apartment to live in Tulsa. Keep us posted and God bless as you start another chapter in your life.:preach::preach::preach:

Hi Sheba! Very welcome to you. I'm also new - joined 2 days ago. Sounds like you had a great meeting. I'm from south africa and we also have Rhema churches here. Nice to meet you :)

Thanks Jeff

I look forward to many good times here!!!

Jeff, thanks for the help in getting my posts working!!!

I am glad to be here!!!

Sincerely,
Templedweller:dance:

Hi Sheba! Very welcome to you. I'm also new - joined 2 days ago. Sounds like you had a great meeting. I'm from south africa and we also have Rhema churches here. Nice to meet you :)

Thanks Sky and Dusty!:)Yes, we had great meetings.Three times a day for 7 days, with different preachers/ministers/evangelists. Some of the speakers were Pastor Mark Hankins, Evangelist Kate McVeigh, Bishop Keith Butler, and Pastor Kenneth Hagin Jr. We had a wonderful time in the Lord. Yes Sky, there are many Rhema churches where you live. The Lord is doing a great work in South Africa and throughout Europe through Rhema Bible Churches and other ministries. God is soooooooooo good all the time!:amen:Dusty, yes, I did find a great apartment in Broken Arrow.PTL!:)

Sheba

Back