"For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

"For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

"For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many." Matthew 24:5

this is very spiritual,people are being moved by lies.be careful folks some just lie to pull you away from truth.it,s a game of patience.

Bible Tracts - freely print them yourself or you can order through them,
we can reach out to a soul for the cost of ink and paper, and go on a door-to-door gospel walk. I used to rubber-band 400 fliers in a day for my business when I had a day off. If one spent a day doing this they could reach out to potentially 400 or more souls for Christ. This is a great ministry that has been under-rated.
God bless
Fellowship Tract League - Free Gospel tracts, as the Lord provides

woooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww............... no way............

this is wayyyyyyyyy too foolish..wayyyyyy too much..

I don't know how people EVEN consider believing in that man...

It never ceases to amaze me how guilible some of these folks are.
This is very sad for them and personally I am glad I am not him come judgement day.

It never ceases to amaze me how guilible some of these folks are.
This is very sad for them and personally I am glad I am not him come judgement day.

Amen! And I might add: BLASPHEMY!!!

I knew about him but I hadn't realized how much he's grown! This is I think one of the worst examples of the deception that will run amok in the last days.

Laura:)

Hartford CT, thats my state..........disturbing

You see in this other video as they tattoe 666 to their bodies. I've never seen blasphemy worse then this.

Back